cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Invalid IMEI error when Registering S20

I also have the problem of registering it. It was directly purchased through Samsung Unlocked, either they haven't attached the new IMEIs of all S20 phones or it's a 1:100000 chance this goes wrong with everyone. 🙁

Asteroid

Re: Invalid IMEI error when Registering S20

Apparently they are behind on their uploads of the IMEI but by late tonight/ Friday everything should be uploaded

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Imei invalid error

So now I'm having issue with my imei number its saying that its invalid! Which I'm not understanding because this number is EVERYWHERE!! Contact Samsung support they claim its because its a new device smh! I ended up talking to some over chat and he took my issue down and hopefully they resolve the issue because I really wanted to be able to get that promotion after I pre-order my device ! Also my devices is through sprint so I'm not sure what the issue is. Showing up phone on my members app but the shop Samsung app its not.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Imei invalid error

Same error here on my S20 Ultra

Highlighted
Constellation

I went to register my s20ultra today and it's saying mine is invalid also 🤬🤬

Highlighted
Asteroid

I pre-ordered through T-Mobile and I'm having the same issue. I called Samsung and I was told that it takes a day or two to register in their system that I got the phone and to look out for an email. Still nothing.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Wow, I'm hoping this issue resolves itself

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. The Redemption period for the promotion is 3/5/2020 - 4/20/2020. Give this link a try for further assistance: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s20-5g/offers/getmore/frequently-asked-questions/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I think everyone is having this issues, even peole who bought it through other retailers(Not just Sprint). You have until 4/20 to redeem it so there is nothing we can do but wait.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same issue here, hopefully its figured out soon...