Original topic:

Regret EVERY Minute of Upgrading to the S20

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 03:05 PM)
userXlC6ka313u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I seriously regret upgrading 3 of our phones from the S10 to the S20!  Lots of similar problems to what UserSGy8sW3XMM listed with the random turning off & on, terrible battery, phone getting hot to the touch & touch screen "selectively" responding.  Sometimes a call will go to VM before I can answer a call.  At those times, no amount of swiping answers.  Doesn't only happen on calls.  It can happen in virtually any application at any time or it works just fine.  I have had Samsung products for years & loved every one of them - until now.  This one is AWFUL!  I've contacted tech support - no help.  I've contacted T-MOBILE  - very little help.  I had my phone replaced within a couple weeks of getting it, it was so unreliable & the battery was so bad.  Thought for sure I just got a defective one, but NO.   The replacement & the other 2 we Upgraded are about as bad.  So that's 4 of the S20 & ALL of them have been terrible! Been dealing with this garbage for just under a year.  Very disappointed!  Have a pretty expensive, unreliable hunk of junk.  
4 Replies
usergRRngO75E8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Trade them in.
0 Likes
slvjag
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thank you so much for posting this. I'm having the same problems.
0 Likes
HTCone
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
My favorite phones I ever owned were HTC, but now that Samsung & Apple have monopolized the market, the wide variety once available has dwindled. Remember when you get a free phone when trading in your old one. Now the phones are so inaccessible; cannot get to the batteries anymore, no FM radio feature. When I traveled internationally I'd fully charge my extra battery and when I'd arrive somewhere after a 10 or 12 hour flight, I would see everyone scrambling for away to charge their phone, while I was all set for the next 24 hours.
pach44
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the s20 I wish I would have kept my S9 Plus it was a way better phone the s20 is junk
0 Likes