cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Removing Beta Software

Is there anyway to remove Beta software and re-install official version of Android 11 One UI 3.0 without using Smart Switch or going to a Service Center.  My laptop refuses to connect with my phone via USB so I am unable to perform it. 
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Removing Beta Software

Did you enable developer settings on your phone? There are some USB options in that menu that may help. Also, One UI 3 is nothing but beta software right now. If you're looking to get back to One UI 2.5, you have to connect it to the computer and use Smart Switch. There also may be a setting on the computer that is preventing smart switch from seeing the phone. If it is Windows, you may have to play around with some privacy settings. Also try going into Windows settings and remove the phone. It will then force Windows to reinstall the drivers smart switch relies on.
Highlighted

like the above comment . 3.0 is a Beta so you would need to revert back to 2.5 or wait until the Official release of 3.0
Highlighted

there are also a laundry list of USB options in Developers Mode if you get a chance to scroll through it. Your connection issues might just be an adjustment to the setting for example: switching it from Upload photos to USB Debugging or MIDI etc. I'd say that is what is causing the issue. I'm not familiar enough with the BETA that rolled out but considering the BETA is for Developers , it stands to reason that one or more of those options might be checked or unchecked causing the computer not to read the device correctly. Hope that Helps