cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Returning S20 ultra if no update by end of return window (3 days left)

I've very much enjoyed the Ultra since purchasing with the exception being camera where the experience has been poor. As a device marketed for its camera Samsung has truly let consumers down. Having to tap the screen to focus, whites blown out, pics of my dog looking like smudges for fur, and yellow night mode pics give me no choice to return. Too expensive not to expect a stellar product. Shame samsung.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Returning S20 ultra if no update by end of return window (3 days left)

I returned my s20 ultra 3rd day.

I had to factory reset phone 2nd day, because it wouldn't let me receive or reject calls.

Waiting for note 20 by then I'll stick with note 10+

Cosmic Ray

Ppl are discouraging me abt getting this phone. I was really thinking abt getting it too. For now I think I'll keep my S9.

Highlighted
Constellation

Two things ultra need urgently

-camera update

-esim support

Highlighted
Constellation

People software update will fix the problem.. happens to all phones when the just come out relax. If you are looking for a good group to join on Facebook search droids4life and answer questions make sure you put Samsung members forums so I know your real!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Are you certain that info YOU'RE giving is valid?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Droid4life I was hoping that Samsung will issue firmware fix but didn't want to wait to risk, because that's a lot of money for the phone to lose

Highlighted
Asteroid

@DarthSqueak  What did you decide, are you returning the S20U or keeping it? I can still return mine but I'm undecided since there's talk about a software fix. But who's to say it's going to solve all the issues with the camera, focus, poor resolution/ blurry pics. This has been a disappointment after waiting through multiple delivery delays.

Highlighted
Constellation

Ive had my S20U for a little over a week and im not having any issues with my camera. Even at 100x zoom photos are clear. Its truly amazing. Maybe i just got lucky or something. Sorry to hear your having an issue. Maybe give it some time for a update to roll out.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@usernQ271TQP70 I'm glad you're happy with the S20U maybe yours has the update, Exynos phones already do. But in the case of snapdragon we don't have the camera update and the camera  has problems, and plenty of reviewers have noted them. I've already started the return process, I'm just thankful I didn't trade in my S9+.