JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Round Message Pictures

(Topic created: 02-14-2023 02:43 PM)
caliph
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

How do I get rid of the little round message pictures?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community! I understand your concerns on the floating bubble feature with your text messages and I will be more than happy to help. 

The Bubble feature allows you to make your messages appear as little pop-ups. Your most recent messages will remain in the bubble for you to view, and you can tap the bubble to open your conversation in a popup window. 

These instructions are only for Samsung Messages App. If you are using an app provided by your carrier or a downloaded app, the options maybe different, or the app may not support bubble notifications. 

To turn the Bubble feature Off/On:

Tap Settings and then tap Notifications

Tap Advanced Settings and Tap Floating Notifications and choose bubbles (to turn off select off) 

Open the Samsung message app 

Tap more Options and tap Settings 

Tap Notifications, then tap Notification categories, tap a conversation and tap Bubble settings for this app

Tap All to have all conversations appear in Bubbles or Selected only to have some conversations appear in Bubbles or select None to have no conversations show in Bubbles

Here is a link to some additional information on the Bubble feature https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088142/.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Hey there @caliph, I hope you're doing well.

Can you please give more detail regarding your question regarding getting rid of little round message pictures?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
caliph
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
When i send a message their picture appears in a little round bubble ans stays on top of the screen
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks for clarifying. It sounds like you're referring to the contact picture. There is no way to remove this from the Samsung or Google Messages apps.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community! I understand your concerns on the floating bubble feature with your text messages and I will be more than happy to help. 

The Bubble feature allows you to make your messages appear as little pop-ups. Your most recent messages will remain in the bubble for you to view, and you can tap the bubble to open your conversation in a popup window. 

These instructions are only for Samsung Messages App. If you are using an app provided by your carrier or a downloaded app, the options maybe different, or the app may not support bubble notifications. 

To turn the Bubble feature Off/On:

Tap Settings and then tap Notifications

Tap Advanced Settings and Tap Floating Notifications and choose bubbles (to turn off select off) 

Open the Samsung message app 

Tap more Options and tap Settings 

Tap Notifications, then tap Notification categories, tap a conversation and tap Bubble settings for this app

Tap All to have all conversations appear in Bubbles or Selected only to have some conversations appear in Bubbles or select None to have no conversations show in Bubbles

Here is a link to some additional information on the Bubble feature https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088142/.

Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Sorry, I think you meant to tag Caliph but I think you understood them more than I did and that sounds like a resolution to me!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador