JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S 20 Ultra - Smule doesn't work

(Topic created: 07-25-2020 02:17 AM)
user49kh45vWpP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Ok, so I'm not a great singer or anything like that but the Smule app doesn't seem to work. When you record, the app doesn't pick up your voice through the mic. Then when the recording is finished, it won't play.

I've uninstalled and re-installed smule still the same issue. 😞

I just want to sing my stress away and record myself doing it lol - any suggestions?

Oh I just got the S 20 3 days ago.

userwNLm2cUOi3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, 

Hope you're doing well, I tried this but only once i can sing and record If i listen any song then i voice not recording.

please help me

0 Likes
userBi2HsTunaH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I did the cache clearing that thing it works once a day cannot sing songs in smule maximum one or two songs and that's it. Bought new phone for singing and not able to sing once and for all now. Is there a real solution ? 

0 Likes
userfTV6xsz75A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Can someone reply when this solution works for more than 2 recordings? I have to do repeat this again and again after maximum two recordings.

I love Smule but the software has a bug for this phone, I bet!

(Sweden, SM-G986B/DS) 

0 Likes
useri5huhpe0iM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, 

Thank you for providing a solution.. It did work for me, but for one time only. Do we need to do the same steps every time? Isn't that a hectic solution? Thanks for the help! 

0 Likes
userTYp1P58jFC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I was facing similar issues on my Galaxy Note 20 too! I just got mine yesterday. Almost gave up on it but somehow I managed to found the solution.

On your device, go to Samsung Music > Sound quality and effects > Turn Off Karaoke mode

Hope this helps !

userfTV6xsz75A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

That seems to works... Thanks! ❤️ 

However there is a bug that I hope they'll fix soon. 

0 Likes
user69B37Qe44P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Many thanks this has solved my issue with Smule!

I have an S20 5G UK version and it was driving me nuts that I could not use Smule with the original USB-C headphones that came with the phone.

I tried the previous solutions of clearing the cache partition which then only allowed to sing in Smule one or maybe twice before having to repeat the process again or wouldn't work. 

@userTYp1P58jFC wrote:

I was facing similar issues on my Galaxy Note 20 too! I just got mine yesterday. Almost gave up on it but somehow I managed to found the solution.

On your device, go to Samsung Music > Sound quality and effects > Turn Off Karaoke mode

Hope this helps !

Many thanks for this, it worked! 👍👍👍

userHZ7wYpaYm3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

THAT'S IT!

I think it solved on my Note 10+

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

Options
Galaxy S20

Can you capture screen that..when im off karaoke mode all no sound at my wesing..thankyou 

0 Likes