cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

S10 FE CHAT SETTING NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

I bought my girlfriend a brand new Samsung Galaxy s20 Fe to upgrade her from her Samsung s10e and I noticed that there are no chat settings whatsoever and she totally disappears from Samsung chat entirely her profile sharing is on and I have tried downloading the Google dialer and and turning on the RCs settings in that manner and it did not work nothing seems to be making it work I'm not sure what to do it really sucks because that was the best part about the Samsung chat the typing indicators the red indication and the deliver report was pretty useful and she got pretty used to it anyone know how to fix this or is anyone experiencing the same problem I bought the phone unlocked from Samsung itself and we use T-Mobile she got a brand new SIM card as well with the same phone number and her Samsung account is logged in the features are just not showing up in the settings tab for Samsung messages can anyone help ? 
2 REPLIES 2
Astronaut

Re: S10 FE CHAT SETTING NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

Google messenger should have rcs.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: S10 FE CHAT SETTING NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

Google messenger does not have RCS features on my Samsung note 20 ultra or my Samsung s20 Fe my note 20 ultra has Samsung chat features in the settings option but the Samsung s20 Fe does not either way Google messenger could never outdo Samsung messages I would like to use Samsung messages and get the chat settings working on the s20 Fe