JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10+ Unable to block/report unwanted text messages?

(Topic created on: 3/3/21 11:45 AM)
BarbieDar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi,
Im 81 years old and somehow I reckon I must've tapped on something I shouldn't have and now I'm getting text messages daily that doesn't show a phone number....only weird email addresses that are never the same.
But when I try to BLOCK, that function is grayed out unavailable. 
Anyone know how I can get this off my phone? I don't watch movies or frequent websites other than my news feed and celebrity stuff. My grandchildren share funny TikTok videos with me on occasion but that is no issue.

I don't know know how I got this. Pleass HELP me stop receiving these unwanted text messages. 

Thank you in advance. 
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

I recommend reaching out to your service provider for further assistance regarding blocking unwanted text messages.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provides for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community.

0 Likes