JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20+, Android 11 and Onedrive camera upload

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 7:56 AM)
user0EhNTqscy9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I just noticed that my Onedrive camera upload is not working. Checking the dates it goes back to the date I installed the Android 11 update.

When I go to the Onedrive app, it says "Camera upload is paused. To activate camera upload, five OneDrive permission to access your photos and media"

Seems simple but the only permissions available are for Camera, Contacts, Phone, and Storage. I've given the app all permissions but it just won't work.

In case it matters, I'm using an SD card for storage.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userxNxwj6RoLd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Ok, got this to work.  First time it sends you to permissions, set the permission for Media/Camera to deny.  Return to onedrive, it will ask for permissions again, this time allow them and return to onedrive and it should now enable camera upload.  I don't know if this is a samsung or MS issue, but someone should fix it.

View solution in context

6 Replies
userd33khzCNxI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

i have too this problem with galaxy s10plus .  Camera , slow open some apps and overheat

0 Likes
user0EhNTqscy9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Several days later and now everything is working fine. Just a glitch, I guess.

0 Likes
Members_D00Orag
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have the same problem on my Note20 Ultra. the photos stop synchronizing around December 29 2020.

0 Likes
userxNxwj6RoLd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

same issue here, stopped syncing end Dec 2020.  Now just asks for permissions and it has all permissions

0 Likes
Solution
userxNxwj6RoLd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Ok, got this to work.  First time it sends you to permissions, set the permission for Media/Camera to deny.  Return to onedrive, it will ask for permissions again, this time allow them and return to onedrive and it should now enable camera upload.  I don't know if this is a samsung or MS issue, but someone should fix it.

View solution in context

SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes