Received my S20 fe 5g when they were released and it has consistantly had camera issues. I've tried clearing the cache and redownloading snapchat/ other apps that use my camera and nothing has fixed the issue. The only thing that fixes the issue is restarting my phone completely and then the camera works for a couple days and then the issue continues. None of the updates have fixed the camera issue and I'm consistently having to restart my phone to fix the camera.
Please help or tell me a fix is coming soon. I've seen quite a few posts about this issue on different forums and no solutions have been presented.
Do the symptoms occur when your device is booted into safe mode? This will only test your stock camera, third-party apps that use your camera will diable in this mode.
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
If you still experience the symptoms in safe mode, I recommend fully backing up your device and perform a factory reset. I know this may not be the ideal step to take but this will reset the device to its factory settings.