JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 FE 5G, but really OneUI 3.1, Notification sounds get muted, even though it isn't, only vibration

(Topic created: 07-20-2021 06:23 AM)
Lelzar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I've read another post about the same thing, but I cannot add comments there so here we go, last comment there was in ~april. I am on latest patch. I am not sure how to provide logs, or anything of the sort. I only really noticed it with Facebook Messenger, but I assume it's system wide. If I mute and unmute notifications it works for a while.

If you can show me how to make an actual report from the phone with logs, without installing any c**p that would be great, if you wanna fix it that is, because this issue has been around for a while. S*** like this wouldn't happen if you didn't try and fail to reinvent half the OS for the 10th time, for absolutely no good reason, when there's AOSP that already looks/feels great. I knew I would have problems when I bought this phone but **bleep**, this is just sad, how the f does this even happen I am very curious. Just venting my frustration. Have a good day, and please fix your s***!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20
2 Replies
Solution
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

Press and hold Facebook Messenger app > press the info button > Notifications > Chats and calls > Make sure it's set to Alert > Sound (app provided sounds) > Select desired ringtones

Try the above steps and see if it works or not

if not, try to uninstall and reinstall the app 

0 Likes