Original topic:

S20 FE 5G is disconnected phone calls and lost the network very often.

(Topic created: 07-12-2021 06:19 PM)
Caleb_cool
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have purchased S20 FE 5G in March but it cannot make a call even I tried to make a call 10 times sometimes. And it lost network connection very often. I am using Red pocket mobile SIM card that uses the Verizon network. My previous phone was an S9 but there was no same issue. So it means that S20 FE 5G is like a prototype phone. Whenever I used lower-tier phones, basic function issues happened. This is a phone that makes calls before a smartphone. But I'm so disappointed with Samsung, which made a phone that doesn't even have basic phone functions. The cheap version seems to be made roughly without much concern. Shady Samsung. Next time I will switch to an iPhone.

2 Replies
cAndrell
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
My Samsung FE 5G is with tmobile/ sprint and does the same thing. I can't send texts from my house! Which I could do with my S10 the day before I changed phones.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

network issues most of the time are carrier related, so the first step would be to check with the carrier if there is anything wrong with their network, SIM or the account.

Then for hardware suspicions you can check with UBreakIFix repair center since they are the authorized repair shop. 

If it isn't hardware related, submit an error report to Samsung Members app after the issue occurs again. 

0 Likes