I can understand how frustrating this issue can be. Does this issue still occur when your phone is in safe mode? Are you noticing any other issues with any of your other apps on your phone?
Here are the steps to place your phone into safe mode.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Bixby / Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
- When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Bixby / Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
- While in Safe mode, you can now uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Bixby / Power and Volume down key.
- Tap Restart > Restart.
- The device will restart in standard mode and you can resume normal use.