Original topic:

S20 FE 5G touch screen issues.

(Topic created: 11-10-2021 01:25 PM)
Tyed
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
There's something wrong with my screen, the touch screen has ghost touches, touches not registering, and jumping all over the keyboard while typing.  it started shortly after I got it about a year ago, hoping the updates would fix it. However no update has. This is a hardware issue that hasn't been acknowledged and is being ignored. Just a warning to anyone who's gotten this phone
7 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20

this seems to be a fairly well known issue with FE version. You can submit error report to Samsung Members after seeing the issue once more, i'm sure Samsung engineers can either share the fix if there is one already or help resolve it with the next update.

0 Likes
Maidup13
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've sent countless error reports and screen shots of the problem... Not helping this far. Screen has gone black fit hours, which unfortunately you can't take a screenshot of it doesn't allow you to at least it didn't for me by the time I got to the place and proved to look at it cuz it's under warranty back on again. It's done is twice now. And I'm going to bet everything I own everything I am everything I have he'll do It again and I'll never make it to the store on time and the one time that I do make it to the store in time the warranty over how do you want to bet
0 Likes
Maidup13
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I note 20 does the same thing. Kinds of random glitches in Acts that nobody's paying any attention to. They just keep telling me what are we going to update the fix the bugs will let you know then I get an update and it makes it worse because it's an issue internally that needs to be thrown in the garbage. But they just keep ignoring me I've always loved Samsung Galaxy and I'm so close to moving to an iPhone and I hate iPhones but they don't have issues like this at all
dttagmam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
0 Likes
LucidDreams9731
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've had the phone for a bit now and haven't noticed this happening. This did happen on my old S7 though
0 Likes
DENVERSKIER
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Well I don't have FOOLS EDITION but S20+ you could try goodlock app on Galaxy storeScreenshot_20211110-232200_Good Lock_18711.jpgScreenshot_20211110-232215_Edge Touch.jpg
0 Likes
Tyed
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Hahah...... Yeah, that's not helpful, that's not what I'm talking about. It's clearly a hardware issue.
0 Likes