Original topic:

S20 FE Sluggish on Android 11

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 1:17 PM)
TheBoneShackles
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Anyone else having sluggish performance and worse battery life with the snapdragon 865 version of the S20 FE? I certainly am.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Gladiolus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
maybe try a wipe cache partition on the recovery mode & another thing you can do also if that don't fix issues with performance & battery life is factory reset ( though backup everything cause all will be deleted )
Gladiolus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I also have seen online i think was on reddit about giving the phone time? since it may be re learning the battery after the new OS
0 Likes
TheBoneShackles
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
good thinking. cached data from before the update might be slowing me down. I'll start there, thanks
0 Likes
user5qpfTEoFmp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I recently upgraded this phone had it since Thursday its the snap version and I read it had a good battery life but mine seems really poor,  first day I had it after the first charge it done a couple updates and drained the battery quite substantially and after a few days use it hasn't got any better i don't know what to do even just browsing or light messaging and my battery seems to be going down every minute I've barely watched videos on it and haven't played any games I'm almost afraid to use it tbh anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes