Original topic:

S20 FE Touchscreen Issues

(Topic created on: 11/6/20 1:41 PM)
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

When is the update for the S20FE getting screen touch update.  It is very hard to deal with sometimes. Can slide screen up or down but touch will not work then after few minutes it works for a minute.. they say update is out but I can not get it please help

291 Replies
IronHunter
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm also still having issues, contemplating returning it. If I could hear a confirmation from Samsung stating that it will be fixed, whether that be through a software/firmware update or through a warranty exchange, I'd keep the phone.

Members_kNiQPzG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Will Samsung do the replacement for a new device? I chated with them, they said let me open warrant request since I am out of return window.

0 Likes
userV5wUHdsaK4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I hear you. I returned my first one and my second one has the same issues. My brother also has issues with his 2nd phone. I installed the latest patch ATJ5, but still the issues remain.

Something tells me all the s20 FE's have this issue. Some users don't notice it or are choosing to live with it. However, the device is $950 in Canada and not worth it with theses issues.

Does anyone know what other non-Samsung phones are similar in specs?

Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
I thought the update fixed the problem. BUT SADLY it did not. at times it is better. then it back to the way it was.
NITRO2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

This is my second phone and I'm having the exact same problem. I'm on the latest update for tmobile as well. This is ridiculous. What a waste of an "upgrade". 

userV5wUHdsaK4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Screenshot_20201108-113801_Touch Screen Test.jpg

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20

with what software version?

0 Likes
userIjIHdw3V9U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Im on the latest software atk1 and the issue became worst unfortunately. I wish i didnt do the update. Zooming is still almost the same. Using 3 or 4 finger in gaming is a joke. Never thought I would be facing touch screen issue when I bought the phone. anyway time to send the phone to service center.

userkM6lINLjCu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Exactly, same problem for me! 

0 Likes
userT7SOHyTS7e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Just adding im another s20 fe user. And I have the same issues. Touch screen test shows N or infinty symbol  when swiping. Very frustrating! Hope we get a fix... I also think its hardware...