Original topic:

S20 FE Touchscreen Issues

(Topic created on: 11/20/20 9:25 PM)
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

When is the update for the S20FE getting screen touch update.  It is very hard to deal with sometimes. Can slide screen up or down but touch will not work then after few minutes it works for a minute.. they say update is out but I can not get it please help

291 Replies
useretwyyDA9zi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

It does not work AT ALL when you are charging the phone I have found.  This was purely d/t trial and error.  Also, the Voice text option works sometimes, not others with no rhyme or reason TOTALLY frustrating

0 Likes
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
just received an update to fix touchscreen issue.G781U1UEU1ATK1 will let you know
0 Likes
userrKzWtPbAoS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Please let us know you experience after the update. I am about to return this phone because of this issue.

0 Likes
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
update. the touch screen is better. still have a few touch problems. mainly screen freeze. I love the phone. hopefully they can fix it soon. the update did improve the touch issue.
0 Likes
userdxsH4ASI2k
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Sometyms my restart icon freezes. I cant couch that, how m i supposed to restart it.. crazy stuff samsung had made 

0 Likes
userRIjolmptIW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

My samsung galaxys20fe 5g ghost issue is not solve yet, what are you doing samsung your mobile are piece of junk, i don't recommend and buyers to buy any of your phones.

0 Likes
RicTech
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
What hardware and software u running on it...Get me more info I'll help u out..
0 Likes
user0yIOlepnMM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Samsung should not be selling this phone. I sent one back because I thought it was just my phone and had to pay a 10% restock fee. There are thousands of units with this problem. I ordered another one haven't got it yet but if this unit has the same problem.

0 Likes
user7QQlaIqHqx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have had a touchscreen issue that seems different from everything else I've seen reported. 

I have no issues with my touchscreen in normal use, eg when zooming on camera /images by pinching. I do however have ghost touches when rapidly swiping up with two fingers one after the other, but this does not affect me during normal use.

The problem I have been having is that after the phone has been on for some time (eg a day or two), the bottom half of my touchscreen seems to randomly have issues where touches are sometimes not registered or swipes when typing are interrupted and detected as taps. I seem to be able to fix this by restarting my phone but the problem eventually returns without fail.

I returned my original S20fe 5G because of this issue after a factory reset didn't fix the issue, but now the same problem has appeared on my replacement S20fe 5G. Any ideas what this might be? I'm on the latest firmware BTW ATK1

0 Likes
Alecc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
It seems all phones exhibit this issue according to many other people who had replacements too. I actually just ordered a replacement and going to sell that one and go back to the Iphone XS.
0 Likes