Original topic:

S20 FE Touchscreen Issues

(Topic created on: 12/9/20 1:12 PM)
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

When is the update for the S20FE getting screen touch update.  It is very hard to deal with sometimes. Can slide screen up or down but touch will not work then after few minutes it works for a minute.. they say update is out but I can not get it please help

291 Replies
Members_kNiQPzG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

How to join the class action? Rep is no helps at all, and asking me for warranty repair. But I don't think it's gonna fix the problem for me as others already pointed out.

0 Likes
R3NO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I have bought the 5g version from amazon UAE and I got the infamous touch issue which is very annoying, then I asked for a replacement and even the replacement unit has the same issue 
how could the best company making screens fall for so basic thing like that?

these software updates are just to try to cover up the hardware issue.

user3IiokRCddV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Did you returen the phone? . I heared they have released a new update to fix the issue.

0 Likes
userlVTkZEsr4X
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Still experiencing this issue after the most recent update, samsung phone support all but told me to go away. Screen is unresponsive in random places after being in my pocket. Hard to replicate and not sure what to do now.

0 Likes
usergWW1xNBWnK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm not sure this is a software issue. I think it's a hardware issue related to some phones. 

The range of issues related to touch is large from keyboards that input jumps over the place to ghost touches and slightly jerky zoom on Instagram. 

The latter is the only issue I've had an that was with very slow zoom I'd never do. It was the technique.

I've tested many times. 

I've seen videos of the issues but I can't duplicate it. 

There's a lot of gaslighting going on when you say that you don't have the issues.

The risk is that a software fix for those effected might impact on those that aren't. Return the device if you have issues. 

0 Likes
user1e74JkBH48
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm from europe. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G G781B. Also have touchscreen issues.

0 Likes
R3NO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

When is the touch issues are going to be addressed!
3 updates so far and the issue persisitng, get it fixed or recall all the units.

0 Likes
Members_GNwTc4E
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I gave up. It's to a point where i can't even type anything. Missed characters, swiping and browsing in all directions. I went back to One Plus 8 Pro and threw the S20 Fe in the drawer. They released a half baked product and can't fix major issues that they actually know about. However, S20 FE would be a great device if touch screen issues are resolved. 

0 Likes
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
just received the newest up date . will let you know. so far so good
0 Likes
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
my update working on nicely. none of of the old problems.
0 Likes