cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 FE Touchscreen Issues

When is the update for the S20FE getting screen touch update.  It is very hard to deal with sometimes. Can slide screen up or down but touch will not work then after few minutes it works for a minute.. they say update is out but I can not get it please help

266 REPLIES 266
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy s20 FE

so from what I read the update is already out. my s20 fe 5g is having the same issue. restart helps, but the problems always pops up again. very frustrated.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy s20 FE

I got mine today..
Highlighted
Astronaut

if you got a service specific phone it will take a bit longer to get the updates because the service provider usually tweaks them before sending them out
Highlighted
Asteroid

software has been updated. thank you.
Highlighted
Constellation

How is this being considered resolved?  Almost everybody seems to still have the issue, including myself.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I got update today, but I don't see the improvement.. I still have same problem with touchscreen..
Highlighted
Asteroid

touch screen issues even after the update, getting frustrated with Samsung
Highlighted
Astronaut

its little better then before, but after the update, I found another problem with touch screen, such as swipe diagonal.. move two fingers from top right to diagonal need get fix asap..I still have touch issues after the latest October updates. My touches are sometimes not recognized requiring repeat clicks, scrolling and zooming in are jittery, double to wake on lock screen does not work 30% of the time. What a mess
Highlighted
Constellation

Spot on ,when typing sometimes it doesn't recognise a key press resulting in it taking ages to type a sentence.

Also it feels laggy already !