Original topic:

S20 FE Touchscreen Issues

(Topic created on: 10/28/20 6:02 PM)
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

When is the update for the S20FE getting screen touch update.  It is very hard to deal with sometimes. Can slide screen up or down but touch will not work then after few minutes it works for a minute.. they say update is out but I can not get it please help

291 Replies
uservPsUhNgs6H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

My lesson from this. Do not trust any brand name for quality, check for the customer complaints before purchasing and decide based on that. I have promised not to by samsung again after my galaxy s6 (I used 5 years) but I said this phone is unbeatable for the spec and price. So I did the mistake to buy the samsung again, and I am having the punishment with the screen now..

0 Likes
userjjkWriUoYG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Samsung comes out with dozens of different models every year. This is just one of them. They have moved on to the S21. Most people are happy with the s20 fe And those who are not most likely will say they won't buy another Samsung but they will with a great trade in offer or a great deal. What choice do they really have in America. Verizon really only sells Samsung and iPhones. They do sell other phones but most are not very good. There are a lot of great and better phones out there but they are not compatible  with Verizon's 5g network and things like WiFi calling or voicemail may not work without the Verizon softwear in it. And if there is a issue Verizon won't talk to you about it. So if you want android in the USA you don't have much choice. Due to my work I have multiple phones I still use a galaxy note 4. The phone just won't die it's amazing I don't care how long the battery lasts because they are cheap and swap able. It has WiFi and 4G calling the screen resolution is better then the new FHD 1080 screens. The screen is very wide I don't like narrow long screens and the phone is over 7 years old and won't quit. When did Samsung decide to throw there quality control out the window and mass produce 50 different models a year of mostly sub par phones. I swipe to text a lot how could I put up with a screen with swiping issues it's nuts. 

0 Likes