cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

S20 FE sim 1/2 not allowed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought a brand NEW s20 fe and when i got home i tried to put my both sim cards from my old phone but it said sim 1 not allowed, sim 2 not allowed. Sometimes it can read my sim but one of it keeps not allowed. I need hours to finally make the 2 sim working together. But now i'm afraid to turn off my phone because my sim 1 is my important number. I'm using it everyday everytime. For sim 2 i turned it off and the next day i wanted to check about the problem and test sim 2 by turn it off and on. The result was sometimes not allowed sometimes ok. This is a mess!! I tought it was a Today i went to samsung customer service and they said that it was the software problem just like the touch screen problem that many has it. But is that real?? Because i don't want to keep waiting for something uncertain and it's a brand new phone!! 
Suddenly I just got the notif again but it's sim 1 !!! so I can't use my phone!Screenshot_20201122-170055_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20201121-041100_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20201121-041053_Call settings.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S20 FE sim 1/2 not allowed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance with this. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance with this. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No one wants to take care of this, i went to samsung they said it was a software problem and i need to wait for the update. Then i went to the provider and my number is fine, they checked the imei and it's registered so they said that i need to talk to them. Then i called them and they said my both imei is fine too, and i need to talk to my provider. I Posted here and no help too right? You just put this problem to another too. And no conclusion everyone wants to run away from my problem but they only care about their having my money. VERY Bad aftersales 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just found a comment from a buyer that bought s20 fe from official samsung store online. Having the same problem like me. I guess s20 fe is the problem. Samsung you need to update and take care of this seriously!! What's the point of having a phone but can't use any sim card