cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20+ Fast Battery drainage

same here, im using the exynos vaient... when i first got the phone the battery wasnt really bad.. like pubgm playing 3hrs straight took 50%, but now 1hr 20mins takes 36%.. im taking it to the service center. I dont know why my phone is like this, when i bought the S20+ i thought its gonna be the best but i thought wrong.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here. All settings to low batt usage and still uses 10% in half hour of regular to low usage.

Came from an iPhone 11 and the difference is brutal. The phone is great and I am happy to get back to android. But this issue is quite frustating. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

samsung's support is worthless. i called them since i needed the free replacement screen protector and they told me it would be free and shipped to me. chat person said no record and not free, so i was lied to.  when i called i asked about this issue and i was told bring it to a store for repair or mail it in (who mails in their phoneif they dont have a spare?? how do you use it then??)... when i went on chat, they told me th same thing. so basically "samsung pro's" are just people who refer you to store for repair or start a repair order to mail in your phone. nothing else. never buying samsung ever again. worthless support for a $1200 phone. BUYER BEWARE!

Highlighted
Astronaut

s20 plus battery fiix

Highlighted
Asteroid

My fix was to disable 5G - it made a huge, huge difference! The technical experts tell me it won't make any difference but that is dead wrong. Going back to 4G and everything is back to normal. I noticed it when I was outside of the city for the day and my battery life was great...then I realized there was no 5G where I was and that's why it lasted so long. Now I disable 5G and it's all good. 5G doesn't add anything to these phones anyway...a bit faster but so what? It just eats up to my data cap faster...don't need it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same here. My S20 battery drains so fast. For a week I tried to observed its performance and not even use it for a day with medium power saving mode but still the battery drains down to 40%.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: S20+ Fast Battery drainage

if you just got it and us able to do a replacement, I highly suggest you do. that was my only solution.