cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20+ Fast Battery drainage

Having really horrible battery life with my S20+. Within 3 hour of moderate usage, I only have 50% left. Definitely can't work with this!

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20+ Fast Battery drainage

I agree with Paul. My battery is down to 45% by 9pm. This battery life is way decent than my s10 plus. Especially being that I'm off the charger by 3 and at work at that time. You may need to check those apps.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Similar story here, and I've got dark mode enabled, display at a low brightness and 60hz refresh rate. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Checked all apps and everything else , with just regular usage by battery is down 50% in 3 hours

Highlighted
Constellation

At the beginning of the opening of your S20+, the battery usage time may be short because of app update, restoring of your data from google or samsung server.
 You can check it again after using it for about a week.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue brand new s20 , waited for 3 days to learn usage patterns 

But battery draining very quickly need to charge twice a day

What are the solutions ?

Am already in medium power saver mode and 60hz with Fhd

Highlighted
Asteroid

Are these s20's 5g?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Yes, all Galaxy S20 series devices are 5G to accomodate for future network enhancements from all carriers.

Highlighted
Constellation

My conversation got deleted

Highlighted
Astronaut

I just got brand new S20 plus Exynos version yesterday, did all the transfers and took to work with full charge full this morning but in 2 hours of light usage it was down to 60%. Turned screen resolution down, location settings and always-on display off, Dark mode on and hardly used the device through the day to end up with 20% by 8pm. I'm sure if I had to run GPS or anything like that, I'd be out of power by noon. Disappointed start.