cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 - MIC Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello guys, i have a problem with my S20 Ultra. When i try to use the micronfone to record videos there's to much strange noise, specialy if i try to send a simple audio on social media. 

Video test https://youtu.be/9BXpzJrNNZ8 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20 - MIC Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Problem fixed here... but was not a problem exactly. I had the Samsung S9 Plus and the microfone is onthe right side of the cellphone. Now the S20 is on the Left side, where my finger is. So the ''noise'' and ''bad quality'' is because i put my finger on the microfone and sometimes i move my finger and make noise. Now i need to put my finger in another place to hang the cellphone. Come on Samsung.. this is not ergonomic. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! the link you posted is not working. Are you using the stock camera to record or a 3rd party app?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The normal camera;; No solution. I sent the cellphone to the Samsung Assistence, and the problem still happening.. I try to send audio messages on whatsapp, instagram and is almost impossible to listen, many noise... 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue as well, all videos there is a strange buzzing, static background noise. So disappointed. Did you find a solution?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No solution. I sent the cellphone to the Samsung Assistence, and the problem still happening..

Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to reset the device or check if there is anything stuck to the microphone, like dirt or dust

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes! And the cellphone went to the  Samsung assistence to fix it, and retiurned the same...  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Problem fixed here... but was not a problem exactly. I had the Samsung S9 Plus and the microfone is onthe right side of the cellphone. Now the S20 is on the Left side, where my finger is. So the ''noise'' and ''bad quality'' is because i put my finger on the microfone and sometimes i move my finger and make noise. Now i need to put my finger in another place to hang the cellphone. Come on Samsung.. this is not ergonomic. 

View solution in original post