JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 Note Ultra MMS Issue

(Topic created: 04-20-2021 02:46 PM)
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Tried the add APN, switching apps, safe mode and all the suggestions from the virtual tool...  top of the line Samsungs can't send MMS - you know the most basic functions.  Push an update, I don't want to try a factory reset...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier as MMS is a carrier feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
armyguy83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Having same issue and I've tried everything
ZenPix
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I did the backup/restore and still have the same issue.
I don't want to do a full factory reset as well.
0 Likes
notafanofs20
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I did a factory reset and still have the issue
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier as MMS is a carrier feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
notafanofs20
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
They helped me correct the problem twice and told me if it happens again to contact Samsung. I'll reach out to them again. The problem occurs after software updates.
0 Likes
ZenPix
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
There is a post on the feed on changing the APN. Unfortunately it only works for people on the AT&T network. Fortunately I'm on the AT&T network and it solved my problem with the MMS issue.
0 Likes
ZenPix
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Found the solution in this forum - "Note 20 Ultra SE Unable to Send Receive MMS Messages After update"
Again, it only works for people on the AT&T network.
Good luck everyone. Such a frustrating issue!
0 Likes
userwUqooZyOxd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Now SMS will not send half the time.  We cannot communicate correctly and is causing a huge issue. 

0 Likes