Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

Already full? Seriously Samsung? What a disappoinment...πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
Highlighted
Asteroid

If it says full do they open more spots up ever? or should I just keep trying and it might let me?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Someone is PST timezone was able to download it around 11 AM in US today. Although, I tried around 9 AM PST & wasn't able to get in, got a pop up saying it was full. Not sure how they are allowing people in. @Rydah, any inputs in this?
Highlighted
Constellation

I can't seem to register for the beta. It looks like I'm alway late to the registration.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I just want to know since it said full is it worth my time to keep trying or is it pointless?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

I cleaned cache and data and now the banner is gone and couldn't get it to come back for anything.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Wow are you guys excited? this is what we all been waiting for right? I may not be participating, however, I would like to know if someone out there using unlocked on AT&T and participating  if wifi-calling is enabled on beta version?

Highlighted
Astronaut

it seems they open up more spaces and change how to register. I just enrolled!Screenshot_20201016-092603_Samsung Members_489.png
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

Oof, that is a sticky situation you've got there. DM me.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

Idk how to DM you. I'm currently backing up everything because the update has scheduled itself to update tomorrow. I read that its possible to stop it from installing if I wipe cache during recovery mode. I already did that but cannot confirm it worked so I'm preparing just in case