cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Re: Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

wiping cache will not remove the downloaded ota.

Go to us.community.samsung.com on a browser and you can dm me that way. Or you can DM me on Twitter @SamsungRydah

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

ok i sent you a message
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

I'm really liking the One UI 3.0! Very nice changes! One feature I would like to be added would be the option to change either the brightness of the drop down notification panel (as the whole screen shines white) or to be able to use dark mode notification panel without actually applying a full dark mode.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Kev93 Yes!! beta is good to test out features before anyone have it. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

@RedDragon I hope you can help. I have an unlocked Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, model SM-G988UI. It is on the Sprint network, now owned by T-Mobile. I received the One UI 3.0 Beta banner and was able to successfully register. I got a pop-up message that it might take 10 minutes to see the software update. That was more than a week ago. How might I go about attaining the beta update? Thanks for any help you can provide! FYI – I am currently running firmware G988UIUES1BTJ1, just received Wednesday (I believe some camera updates, but not clear.)
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: S20 - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

@Alanmo4 Well I did not download beta myself but let see if @Rydah can help you with this. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I still can't get beta sign up, just updated members app no banner. I have a s20 ultra and live in usa
Highlighted
Astronaut

where is this beta banner
Highlighted
Constellation

Any day to day breaking bugs?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

is there a reason why S20 FE users are not allowed to test?
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.