Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Beta Registration Issues

I'm having the same problem πŸ˜•
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Help for UI 3.0 Beta Program

Please. Could someone tell me a phone number to contact Samsung but specifically with the Beta community, or an email to be able to communicate directly with the department that is attending the Beta version of one UI 3.0. The problem is that after enrolling in the beta program, I had to change my phone service provider because the Beta version did not give me access to the data of my telephone provider. This must be some software bug that I suppose they will fix in future updates. My phone is a factory unlocked Galaxy s20 Ultra. The fact is that now, with another SIM inserted in my phone, I cannot enter the Beta community, nor can I help or enter the beta community, it shows me an error that says that my phone is not registered in the Beta program, but I if I registered properly and downloaded the software directly to my phone. Now I fear that I will not be able to install the next updates, in addition to not participating in the community. Could anyone help me, please?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Help for UI 3.0 Beta Program

😭😭clipboard_image_1603059953471.jpg
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Help for UI 3.0 Beta Program

I need to know what to do. I downloaded the software directly to my phone and now it says I'm not registered 😭😭clipboard_image_1603060045528.jpgclipboard_image_1603060066208.jpg
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Help for UI 3.0 Beta Program

Had the exact same issue today. Was it resolved?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Help for UI 3.0 Beta Program

Yes, it seems it was all because I changed carrier. I had to call Samsung to solve the problem
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Help for UI 3.0 Beta Program

Their regular customer service number?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Help for UI 3.0 Beta Program

how did you solve this issue
Highlighted
Asteroid

problem with 3.0 beta

Was with boost switch to t-mobile can't get no updates or anything can anyone help

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: problem with 3.0 beta

When you put in the T-Mobile SIM card, did the boot/startup screen switch to T-Mobile?