cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 3.0 update

The beta testing version of the One UI 3.0 has recently had it's 3rd update, we are close to the final version that will be available to the public!
Rumors say it will officially roll out December...
Asteroid

Re: One UI 3.0 update

Is there any way to join the Beta Program for the Note 20 Ultra. I am on T Mobile in USA with Note 20. I check for the banner in members app several times a day. Has never appeared. I also have an S 20 Ultra. Got the banner and easily enrolled and have the Beta 3 on that phone. How is this difference explained?

Re: Re: One UI 3.0 update

unfortunately, all the beta testing has come to an end. They only accept a certain amount of people and those slots have been taken. Now we have to wait for the public version.
Cosmic Ray

Can't Access Beta Feedback through Members App?

So I'm in the One UI 3.0 Beta program, and when I open the Members app I see the splash screen with links to Feedback and Community. When I click either of them I get a message that either my phone or account is not enrolled in the beta program. I'm using the phone that originally enrolled, and I haven't changed my account... What gives? I'm having a pretty serious issue and I'd really like to talk to other community members to figure out if it's widespread or if I'm the only one.
Astronaut

Re: Can't Access Beta Feedback through Members App?

maybe cuz there isn't an update for it
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Can't Access Beta Feedback through Members App?

Sorry, what? I'm currently enrolled, the issue is that the app doesn't detect that for some reason.
Astronaut

how do i sign up my samsung members app does not have the option
Astronaut

I'm wondering the same thing. they keep saying to sign up through the members app, I've gone through the entire app to try and find it.
Cosmic Ray

Sorry, couldn't tell you. For me I just clicked on the banner at the top of the app. If it's not appearing for you, maybe they ended sign ups?
Astronaut

I want to enroll but does not give me the option