cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20+ Order Cancellation - Carrier Activation Issue

I ordered a cell phone from http://www.Samsung.com  for the Samsung S20+ on Verizon. After awaiting order processing, Samsung cancelled my order and stated it was a carrier issue and to contact the carrier. I contacted Verizon Wireless, spoke with a supervisor and regular rep who reviewed my account and saw no reason that I would not be able to purchase the phone via samsung and to contact Samsung. I contacted Samsung customer support over the phone, spoke with a supervisor who informed me of an internal issue with Samsung and Verizon that was causing multiple cancellations and stating it was a carrier issue, even though the carrier was stating there was no issue. I was advised by the supervisor to re-order my phone.  2 days after the 2nd order, 4 days after the original order, I recieve notice that my order is cancelled once again to to a carrier issue that they have no knowledge of. I reached out to Verizon Wireless, as per Samsung's recommendation once again and was told there was no carrier issue. The Verizon Wireless agent even called Samsung customer service to verify and also inquire why they were sending customers to verizon about an order they had no part in the cancellation of. I have spoken to various members of the ECOMMERCE team and no one has been able to come up with a resolution. It's a back and forth that is not only poor customer service, but a horrible experience for someone just trying to buy a phone. I've been told it was due to carrier financing, but no application for carrier financing was put in, as I was purchasing the phone outright. Then I was told it was due to some Verizon/Samsung corporate issue...then I was told blatantly by the department that was supposed to assist.."I don't know what the issue is, and neither does my team". This is not the way that I expected my purchase experience with Samsung to go. I researched it a little and it seems that I am not the first to have this issue. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20+ Order Cancellation - Carrier Activation Issue

I am trying to use my financing as well even without a carrier it has now cancelled 3 times and there is a ticket in to them but I have a feeling they wont figure it out. Any solution for you yet? Mine said unable to verify all or some of payment info... all they do is ask is your address and name correct on both? YES I've told them 10 million times. TD says it's not on their end.

Highlighted
Constellation

They have yet to find a solution for my issue. I did not use carrier financing on my order, I only tried to purchase the phone outright. They have been working on this issue going on two weeks, and it was supposed to be handled in two days. I recently placed a new order and am hoping that it goes thru.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to our E-commerce Team for further support, they can be reached at:1-855-726-8721

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same issue Samsung keeps canceling my order & saying to contact my carrier but I have At&t. Was told by At&t there is no issue or reason why my order shouldn't go through. Was told by a manager at Samsung that they've been having this issue with At&t but not with any other carrier so I should try another carrier or I should purchase the phone somewhere else. Worst customer service ever & I'm thinking of sticking with my iPhone.