cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Plus Cameras downgrade from Note 10 Plus Cameras

Is anyone else noticing a poor performance out of the front-facing and rear cameras on the s20 Plus?? When comparing the photos to the Note 10 Plus, I'm noticing that the Note 10 Plus nighttime and daytime photos look way better on the front-facing, ultra-wide, and wide-angle cameras. Is this because of the Dual Aperture and higher megapixels on the Note 10 Plus cameras?? Or can this be improved with a software update??

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Plus Cameras downgrade from Note 10 Plus Cameras

They've already had one update for this phone. I received it and the focus is still not right. I've asked on here before if there was another upgrade coming and I have yet to get an answer. I had a Note 10+ 5G and downgraded to the s20 ultra. The camera and phone overall on the Note 10+ was actually a better phone. I regret trading it in now for this phone. I fell for the whole 100x zoom. It's actually a terrible picture when taken. I know for the upcoming Note 20+ they are making some hardware changes on the camera which tells me this camera will not get any better. Especially after they've already had one software update with no improvements.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Plus Cameras downgrade from Note 10 Plus Cameras

Wow! Thanks for the info.