cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

S20 Pre order credit

Has anyone heard anything about their pre order credit. I did mines on 3-5 and it still says pending when i check status. The email i received said I should of heard something within 48 hours registering and that I should get a email with directions and a link. But I got nothing

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Comet

Re: S20 Pre order credit

Have you tried contacting their support?

Cosmic Ray

That is my next step. Have you received or heard anything from them yet

Highlighted
Astronaut

After researching same question, I found answer. The credit to your reward points will remain as pending until the return period is over. That is 30 days I believe. The credit comes out to 1/2 cent per point. So for my 2360 points, I have $11.08 credit. Not really worth waiting for. I'll go ahead and order.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Hey sorry I was talking about the 200 dollar credit you get for Pre ordering the s20 ultra

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

But I chatted with Samsung and I got an answer in the Samsung shop app it will still say it is pending but the link they gave me says it is approved

Highlighted
Astronaut

I just got my credit in my email today. But did u know its only good for certain items on samsung. Can't get a TV unless its over 2 grand and tons of other items. Its only good for a select number of things. Pretty crappy

Highlighted
Astronaut

I got my credit in a email. I couldn't spend the whole $200

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

To update I got my credit yesterday around 5. I ordered the buds plus and the 45 Watt fast charger. Thanks for the replys.