Original topic:

S20 Ringtones, Notifications, Picture Link

(Topic created on: 3/9/20 9:39 PM)
userXiSZJrEHnK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

20200309_215948.jpg

OK so I have seen other posts speaking of similar issues dealing with custom ringtones and notification sound, with the solution of manually adding the sounds you want to their respective folders. I was already aware of that work around.  However, should not the + sign at the top allow you to do it as well. Well when I click on that + at the top right it kicks me to the previous screen and shows this pop-up at the bottom. The pop-up is not click able and I looked all over in settings and changing app permissions to no avail.  I also noticed it does the same thing when trying to adding music/sounds to picture link. I assume there might be other things this would affect. Has anyone had this same issue and/or found what needs to change?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S20

so the same pop-up message shows even tho you allowed all the permissions in the settings? you're talking about the sound picker, correct?

check the permission manager: setting -> apps -> three dots on top right corner -> permission manager -> storage -> sound picker 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S20

so the same pop-up message shows even tho you allowed all the permissions in the settings? you're talking about the sound picker, correct?

check the permission manager: setting -> apps -> three dots on top right corner -> permission manager -> storage -> sound picker 

View solution in context

userXiSZJrEHnK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Yes, I believe so unless I missed something somewhere. Settings has all permissions allowed as does picture link.

To add I tried to reset all settings but it still comes up with the picture pop-up.

Edit: Sound Picker has storage permission.

Edit2: Nvm sound picker for secure folder had permissions you solved it thank you!

0 Likes