cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

same thing here , they took it out $$ and now its back in my account ,FedEx says it's in phone only 45 min away in next state delivery date 3rd,but may get lucky and receive tmrw, I wanna thank the gentleman in the Samsung community said that was normal and they will take out the $$ eventually

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine says march 3rd by 8pm

I like how the preordered phone shipped out before my case🤦‍♀️and smart watch. I hope I get all together I will not take my phone until it's in a case. I really wish life proof would hurry and make a fre

Highlighted
Asteroid

Just got my fedex shipping information should be picked up tomorrow and delivery tuesday by 8

Highlighted
Asteroid

My S20 ultra is currently in the city 10 miles east of where I am but says expected on the 4th seems like I should have it tomorrow though lol either way I cant wait and will update when I get it for sure

Highlighted

Didn't see my order progress bar move, so I checked with walmart.com. It seems like they're not interested in having the S20's in people's hands and homes on launch day 3/6, within 48 hours of launch though.

Highlighted
Astronaut

- S20 Ultra / black(1) / 512GB

- at&t

- n/a(1)

- Week of March 17 

anyone else have a super long wait? i do an idk why?

Highlighted
Constellation

When did you order? The 512s are on back order

Highlighted
Comet

I'm on the fence about getting a s20.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Looking at these delivery dates i see i made a mistake using the upgrade option thru att website. Otterbox i ordered yesterday shipped and will be here before phone 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Since im getting the basic s20 in cloud pink i ordered the clear one with glitter and the black defender pro to switch between