cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

I have not received the phone yet. According to Fedex it's shipping today for delivery tomorrow, 3/3. Still no communication from Samsung received yet.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I feel like I'm in the same situation as you. 

Preordered day of launch on Samsung.com. In a processing status since then. No other update.  

Ordered an AT&T carrier phone. 

Chatted with a samsung.com rep and they couldn't share anything past what I had available. Just hoping to get an update soon to know when to expect it at work. 

Awesome for all those who have notifications or have already received their phones. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have FedEx delivery manager. Notifies me when a new shipment for me is created. I had shipping info from FedEx 2 days before I got the email from Samsung saying my phone shipped. 

@userm8cwJrqiYX wrote:

Where is everyone getting shipping notifications/updates from? I pre-ordered my device (Black, S20 Ultra, Verizon, through Samsung) on the 21st, but on my Samsung Order page, it still just says "In Process (Expedited)" with no shipping information. I have received no more emails since my invoice/confirmation the day I ordered. I am jelly and want to get my phone early, too, or at the very least, track it! I can't use Fedex Manager, as the device is being delivered to me at work (so a signature is required, and this is where I am during the day), and FedEx Manager obviously doesn't apply to commercial addresses. Am I missing anything else? How can I find out if there has even been a label created? (Side note: There was a pending charge on my credit card after the initial order, but it is not there now)

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I also preorded the Galaxy S20 Ultra, Verizon, Black, 512 GB, through Samsung.com. I ordered within a few hours of the preorders opening. And I paid the extra $10 for overnight shipping. It's said "Estimated Delivery by  March 5." But like you, I have gotten no updates since then. FedEx Delivery Manager hasn't given any updates. But I called today and they said since I preordered on the first day, that it is highly likely that I should get a tracking number today or tomorrow, and should receive the phone on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Highlighted
Asteroid

S20+/Blue/128GB

Verizon (Ordered through Samsung)

Ordered 2/21

Got a text with shipping info for some package this morning saying it would arrive on 3/4. I have not ordered anything recently except the phone so I am assuming it is that. But I have not gotten an email and tracking info isnt telling me anything abotu the package besides weight and size. Also wasn't charged yet so not sure

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Sprint 128 Grey

Ordered 2/21 

Delivered today 3/2 UPS 

Cosmic Ray

S20 Ultra cosmic Gray out for delivery should get it any minute can't freaking wait

Highlighted
Constellation

Verizon 128g cosmic black

Ordered march 1st

Est delivery Mar 4th

Highlighted
Asteroid

- S20 Ultra 128gb Black

- Verizon

- Feb 21 via Samsung.com

- estimated shipping date: March 4th

- actual shipping date: March 2nd - Please note I did not receive the shipping notification from Samsung which still shows In Process. I received the notification from Fedex directly as I'm registered for their delivery manager service. 

fedex.pngsamsung.png

- delivery date based on tracking / shipping carrier: March 3rd / Fedex *added expedited shipping when placed order

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

THIS is what I was looking for. I have no updates from Samsung, and can't used Fedex Manager because it's going to a commercial address, but at least I have hope that I may get my phone tomorrow, regardless, especially because I ordered the same model, for the same carrier, and ordered on the same date. Thanks!