cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

I apologize for the earlier post - $200 Samsung credit will be available for redemption on 3/5 not 3/4

Highlighted
Constellation

Received the unlocked S20 Ultra yesterday.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

ATT UPDATE: Upon checking my order on 3/4 3:18am ATT app said it shipped my order on feb 26th. Using tracking info provided is UPS but states there is no label created.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@Classy-Yuzu wrote:

ATT UPDATE: Upon checking my order on 3/4 3:18am ATT app said it shipped my order on feb 26th. Using tracking info provided is UPS but states there is no label created.

I got an email at 1:06 am est saying mine shipped from them. It included a tracking number but no updates through that yet. Also through UPS

Highlighted
Constellation

Got mine today sprint S20+

Highlighted

Does Samsung have a clue what they are doing????

Late last night one shipping label status turned to pending.  This was the package I was scheduled to receive yesterday. Also late last night a fourth label was created.  

I'm sick of this. I mean, what days do I have to be chained to the front door so I can sign the required signature for the product??!!!

Screenshot_20200304-033952_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

Anyone in europe that is looking at this forum that got their phone shipped yet? (release 13 march in europe) Ordered a s20+ and they say they are shipping it 13 march... 

Highlighted

@userFYBlJWfpNF wrote:

Anyone in europe that is looking at this forum that got their phone shipped yet? (release 13 march in europe) Ordered a s20+ and they say they are shipping it 13 march... 

What about all the two week old pending orders in the United States?  If they can't handle US orders; they should NOT start another major release.

Highlighted
Constellation

@userEqoawgaApD wrote:

@userFYBlJWfpNF wrote:

What about all the two week old pending orders in the United States?  If they can't handle US orders; they should NOT start another major release.

We have the same thing on some models of the s20 lineup, expected delivery are like 20th march on some phones. Just talked to samsung and they told me they will start shipping out all preordered phones 10th march.

Highlighted

@userFYBlJWfpNF wrote:

@userEqoawgaApD wrote:

@userFYBlJWfpNF wrote:

We have the same thing on some models of the s20 lineup, expected delivery are like 20th march on some phones. Just talked to samsung and they told me they will start shipping out all preordered phones 10th march.

After all I have read on this board, I have no confidence that not anyone but everyone in Samsung knows what a mess thier ordering and shipping system is.