cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

LOL I'm on the opposite end. Samsung shipped my buds+ and wireless charger... doesn't do me any good without the actual f-ing phone!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Apparently the s20s are supposed to come with a clear case. If you google whats in s20 box, it shows a samsung link but seems was taken down from samsung website. 

Just another thing they didn't honor.

Highlighted
Nebula

@CtrlZThis wrote:

@LordMayhem wrote:
I was thinking the same thing, but I really wanted the Galaxy Buds+.  If it wasn't for the credit, I would just go to my local store and get it.  I used my credit to get the Buds and the case, that's something I would miss out on if I just got it from the store.  Its a better promo than last time.  The last time I pre-ordered the S8+, the promo was getting the Gear VR headset.  This promo for the Ultra is better.  Now the Ultra is so huge, it's not going to fit into my Gear VR hheadset.

Totally agree.  I've been buying my phones directly through Samsung for years. The past couple devices, the launch has been difficult to deal with on a new adopter with pre-orders.   

They just seem to have a really hard time predicting how many devices they need manufactured and ready for pre-orders and then delivering on those early adopter preorders. 

I bit my tongue thru this one, but man I feel for those that ordered a couple hours before me and right after me that still haven't gotten their devices.  That just doesn't seem right. 

If you get in early on the pre registration to pre-order which got you the extra 35 bucks and an email saying you were first in line only to find out there is no line at all. It seems like a free for all, pull a order number from a hat and ship.  That doesn't inspire many of us early adopters. 

Luckily, without much indication of anything happening,  my S20 Ultra 512 gig arrived yesterday on time. I pre-planned a vacation day to be home for delivery a week ago but wasn't positive it was coming until the night prior when it left Texas for Michigan according to fed ex. Not samsung. 

The bummer for me is absolutely everything I ordered with my device with the 200 credit hasn't arrived as it said it would and is now all on backorder with no ship date.  Buds+ and case. So now I'm rocking my S20 Ultra naked, caseless.  Kinda scarry lol.  

I was wondering about that.  In the shipping thread, people are saying that it comes with a clear case, while others are saying it doesn't.  I've also seen a youtube video showing a clear case was included.  I don't want to rock my phone naked either, so I ordered a clear case off of Amazon because I still haven't received a shipping notification for either the case or the Buds.  So it must be carrier-specific with regards to cases.  If my phone arrives before the amazon case does, then I'll just wait until the case arrives.

Highlighted
Constellation

Ordered 2/28 and received it on 3/02. Samsung s20 5G Tmobile however oddly enough when.i registered it on Samsung it came up as AT&T. Weird

Highlighted
Asteroid

S20

Pre order thru sprint

Order 2/28

Expected delivery 3/5

Received 3/3

Sadly I can't register it the first day is was coming up as AT&T and now it just says Samsung. Really hope it gets fixed soon

Highlighted

If your phone is a base S20 model and not a plus or Ultra it will not operated on all three frequency bands AT&T, Verizon are one 28Ghz, Sprint on 2.Ghz, and T-Moble 600Mhz. While T-Mobile does have some 28Ghz and AT&T is looking at 900Mhz. I hope you have the correct version otherwise, I believe, your phone will need to be replaced.

Highlighted

@user0W1U5s8vEJ wrote:

S20

Pre order thru sprint

Order 2/28

Expected delivery 3/5

Received 3/3

Sadly I can't register it the first day is was coming up as AT&T and now it just says Samsung. Really hope it gets fixed soon

Oh one other item to mention.  There are a couple critical fixes and updates for the S20 phone.  I read its strongly recommend that one update the software prior to activating on a carrier.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Finally showed up....been playing the last few hours. Wish it had been smoother. Luckily i have a cool boss that let me work from home today. FedEx &&%$#, 0 updates. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Did anyone who got the runaround no tracking info but it will still be delivered on time get it on time?  Should I bother waiting?

Highlighted
Comet

@userumBjmoqtD5 wrote:

Did anyone who got the runaround no tracking info but it will still be delivered on time get it on time?  Should I bother waiting?

Yes I did.  I got mine yesterday as scheduled when I preordered but got Zero info via email that it was sent from Samsung.  All shipping info came from FedEx and only because of having a FedEx account