cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread


@Eponder6989 wrote:

This was my first time preordering and will definitely be my last, Samsung apparently doesn't have any kind of organized system to which they ship out orders and it's just honestly a huge ridiculous mess. I'll just take this as a learning experience.


It certainly has been a difficult week.  Lots of missleading information as shipping label created with a estimate delievery date that come and go only to find multi more shipping labels being created each day. To read posts on here where some orders were created a week after yours and they were processed immediately. Lack of information from Samsung. Way too many unsupported speculations from folk on here leading people into emotional states.

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread


@Eponder6989 wrote:

This was my first time preordering and will definitely be my last, Samsung apparently doesn't have any kind of organized system to which they ship out orders and it's just honestly a huge ridiculous mess. I'll just take this as a learning experience.


You must mean, learned what to expect next time.  lol

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

- S20+/black

- Verizon

- Order Date: February 21st

- Expected Ship Date: March 6th

 

Also ordered Galaxy Buds+ and an Active Watch 2 (44)

 

I have not received a tracking number or any kind of tracking status updates from Samsung. Currently the item statuses I see ar:

 - Samsung S20+ - In Process (Expedited) | Expected Delivery - March 6th

- Galaxy Active 2 - Order Place (Expedited) | Expected Delivery - March 10th

- Galaxy Buds+ - Order Placed | No Expected Delivery Date

 

I read through the thread and took a suggestion to login to my FedEx account and look for deliveries scheduled to my home and found two deliveries cancelled by Samsung, and one that says the label as been created and delivery is pending.

 

I have reached out to support and they just give me the generic responses of the phone is at the fulfilment center, but should be delivered today but I am sceptical.

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

I'm going crazy! My phone and 2 of my 3 accessories where shipped yesterday and arrived at my local Fedex facility late last night. I have them being delivered to my workplace so I can sign for them, but our office closes at 5:00pm. One of the accessories shows On Vehicle, Out for Delivery as of about 5 hours ago (still has not arrived), but the phone and the other accessory are still showing that they are sitting at the "destination" facility. Come on! They are so close, just bring them to me!

Reply
Loading...
Constellation

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

S20 ultra 128gb black

Unlocked

preordered 2/28

Est date shows 3/6

 

I just received an email saying that shipping is going to be delayed, until at least march 12th. They offer a 25$ credit. Wonder how many others are getting this now.

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

At least you have a date.  All I get is "we have no idea when it will ship"

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

I got the same e-mail today, too

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread


@userZvuXAm5Sj9 wrote:

I just received an email saying that shipping is going to be delayed, until at least march 12th. They offer a 25$ credit. Wonder how many others are getting this now.


Didnt receive an email or offer and the expected delivery date of mine has passed and now the expected delivery date is missing from my order. Guess mine got delayed and they just didnt bother to send me a notice

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread


@tanman007 wrote:

@userZvuXAm5Sj9 wrote:

I just received an email saying that shipping is going to be delayed, until at least march 12th. They offer a 25$ credit. Wonder how many others are getting this now.


Didnt receive an email or offer and the expected delivery date of mine has passed and now the expected delivery date is missing from my order. Guess mine got delayed and they just didnt bother to send me a notice


Sounds like its time for you to make a phone call.

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

Called yesterday and chatted with a rep to be given the same answer from both of "it is in the fulfillment facility".

 

Neither is able to give me an answer as to why I have two cancelled shipments in my FedEx account from Samsung. My thought it that they are the devices that would be tied to my Verizon account (the S20+ and Active Watch2).

 

So I am now on hold with Verizon to try and figure out what is going on.

Reply
Loading...