- order date - 2/20 

- estimated shipping date - March 6

- actual shipping date - March 5

- delivery date - March 6

Webp.net-resizeimage - 2020-03-06T133638.867.jpg

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

S20 Pink has arrived and is activated. Will say I'm not pleased with this whole pre order process but I'm happy with my new device. 

Goodluck to everyone else who still hasn't heard anything yet 

Highlighted
Constellation

The camera on the s20 ultra 5g was disappointing. The ad was so misleading, nowhere close to the quality

Highlighted

Marketing information was a lie? Say it ain't so!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userd2IPoCPHMe 

There is a major camera software update that is expected in the next few days. Reports from South Korea where it was released are positive, and people are seeing big improvements.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted

@userd2IPoCPHMe wrote:

The camera on the s20 ultra 5g was disappointing. The ad was so misleading, nowhere close to the quality

Did you go into the phone settings and select "software updates"?

Samsung released several fixes, updates. Including dealing with the cameras.

I also look at the camera settings too and made a few changes from the default.

I barely used the camera so far due to my time was spent transerfering files, updated apps, etc.

What aspects of the camera(s) didn't you like?  

Highlighted
Constellation

I have been a loyal Samsung customer since 2013 and have been pre-ordering the Note series sarting from Note 4.
Last week, I pre-ordered an S20 Ultra because it was guaranteed I will get it by today, March 6. I was very upset and disappointed upon learning yesterday that I won't be getting my pre-order until March 12.
Is there anything I can do at this point?
BELOW is my e-mail to Samsuing this morning....
---------------------------------------------------------------

March 6, 2020

Dear Samsung:

I'm so upset and disappointed that I will receive my pre-order of an S20 Ultra will on March 12.
The reason why I pre-ordered the S20 was because I wanted to have it by today, March 6.

I have been a loyal Samsung customer since I pre-ordered my Note 10 in late 2014 and have
pre-ordered all Note series up to the Note 9 before I switched to Huawei because of their P30 Pro.

I came back to Samsung from Huawei because of the S20 Ultra and now you tell me that I will be
getting my order on March 12 instead of today, March 6!

I want my S20 Ultra today! You guaranteed delivery by March 6m that's the only reason I pre-orderd
 the S20 Ultra.

I hope to hear from you ASAP because I'm so upset!

From one very unhappy loyal Samsung customer in Los Angeles
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@usersrxfLYKfFJ  You aren't the only one upset. I pre-ordered my S20 Ultra on 2/21, was supposed to be delivered to me today, and it's now 6pm EST with no package delivered to my house. You can see my previous comments on here a couple pages back.

Good luck with hearing back from Samsung, and getting an actual solution. I've contacted customer service multiple times already and it's always the same response: "I'm sorry. It's at the fulfillment center. You'll be notified when it ships"

Their customer service is horrible. What p*sses me off the most is that many people who pre-order AFTER I did (and many others) already have their phones and can enjoy them. Samsung doesn't care. They got their money, that's all they're after.

Highlighted
Constellation

I ordered mine 2/20 9:05 HST, and mine is still in Process, and was told in chat that they have no idea when, if ever, the order will ship.  But was told if I cancel I lose the preorder offer.

Highlighted

@cbreeden wrote:

@usersrxfLYKfFJ  You aren't the only one upset. I pre-ordered my S20 Ultra on 2/21, was supposed to be delivered to me today, and it's now 6pm EST with no package delivered to my house. You can see my previous comments on here a couple pages back.

Good luck with hearing back from Samsung, and getting an actual solution. I've contacted customer service multiple times already and it's always the same response: "I'm sorry. It's at the fulfillment center. You'll be notified when it ships"

Their customer service is horrible. What p*sses me off the most is that many people who pre-order AFTER I did (and many others) already have their phones and can enjoy them. Samsung doesn't care. They got their money, that's all they're after.

Samsung didn't  get a penny from my pre-order until the night after I received the phone. Even when I received one of the promotional items a week earlier.  Were you going thru a third party on your order were the third party took your money?  I ordered direct  from Samsung.com and didn't pay until after it was in my hands.