cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Comet

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

Guess time is running out for this to ship in time for me to receive by tomorrow via express shipping. 

Highlighted
Comet

Still no information. Samsung pretty much reiterated they were only going to try and help me when my order misses the official release date tomorrow, which is unfortunate because at that point I wouldn't receive my order till next week at the earliest.

Highlighted
Comet

Still absolutely no information about my order, and now I'm missing the release date. Really disappointed with how Samsung handled this.

Highlighted

@Ken C wrote:

Still absolutely no information about my order, and now I'm missing the release date. Really disappointed with how Samsung handled this.

I do find it baffling how the Fulfillment Center, orders get handled. How their list of orders gets sorted. It must make sense to them, can't be total chaotic in their eyes, just a mess in our eyes.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My ultra is supposed to be delivered today and seems to be in my local hub waiting to go out for delivery. Samsung sent me the tracking ID, which shows delivery to me at work by 4:30pm today. What's weird, though, is that I requested text updates directly from Fedex and they are showing a different delivery time AND address (my phone is coming to me at work in city A, which the Samsung provided tracking number supports, but the second tracking direct from Fedex text alerts shows delivery to my home address in city B, which is my billing address, but NOT where I requested items be shipped to). Wondering if Fedex's text system got it wrong somehow? Guess we will wait and see how it all plays out...

Highlighted
Constellation

Yep, and when I chatted with someone today they told me they had no idea when, or if, the order would (ever) ship

@userOI0mdaZY3h wrote:

Yep, and when I chatted with someone today they told me they had no idea when, or if, the order would (ever) ship

really? The Samsung rep said they didn't  know if it would ever ship? And you accept that response? It sounds like this rep needs to work elsewhere. 

Highlighted
Comet

Well, I think I've reached the final stage of grief: acceptance. It doesn't matter when my order gets here, because I've decided to just return it and stick with my S10+.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Did you receive it? 

Highlighted
Comet

Another day with 0 info......