cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

@usersrxfLYKfFJ wrote:
I have been a loyal Samsung customer since 2013 and have been pre-ordering the Note series sarting from Note 4.
Last week, I pre-ordered an S20 Ultra because it was guaranteed I will get it by today, March 6. I was very upset and disappointed upon learning yesterday that I won't be getting my pre-order until March 12.
Is there anything I can do at this point?
BELOW is my e-mail to Samsuing this morning....
---------------------------------------------------------------

March 6, 2020

Dear Samsung:

I'm so upset and disappointed that I will receive my pre-order of an S20 Ultra will on March 12.
The reason why I pre-ordered the S20 was because I wanted to have it by today, March 6.

I have been a loyal Samsung customer since I pre-ordered my Note 10 in late 2014 and have
pre-ordered all Note series up to the Note 9 before I switched to Huawei because of their P30 Pro.

I came back to Samsung from Huawei because of the S20 Ultra and now you tell me that I will be
getting my order on March 12 instead of today, March 6!

I want my S20 Ultra today! You guaranteed delivery by March 6m that's the only reason I pre-orderd
 the S20 Ultra.

I hope to hear from you ASAP because I'm so upset!

From one very unhappy loyal Samsung customer in Los Angeles

Guarantee? I didn't  notice any guarantee  when I placed my order.

Highlighted

Payment accepted early this morning and NO shipping link. By the time I get any tracking information, it should be at my house on 3/7 or 3/8. I asked customer care at Walmart.com and they said that there weren't any delays?! 🤔🧐

Highlighted
Constellation

Well I can honestly say they suck at customer service. I'm so pleased that they allowed me to pre order and give them money so I could get the device the day it came out. Oh wait, its 8p.m on that day and i just recieved tracking that my phone is states away in texas...meanwhile i could've just walked into a store and bought it now. Thanks for experience Samsung.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@MbMillion  At least you know where your order is. There's still some of us (like me) who have ZERO clue where it is. I haven't gotten a single update from Samsung, even after contacting them multiple times. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I actually ordered the S20 cloud blue or whatever unlocked on 2/29 with the galaxy buds+ and received everything on 3/4

Highlighted
Constellation

-Galaxy S20 Ultra in Grey, 40mm Active 2, Buds+

-T-mobile

-Ordered all on 2/21

-Samsung financing shipped the phone 2/29 to my surprise, and arrived 3/3,

The watch shipped 3/3 and arrived 3/5,

The Buds both shipped and arrived a day after the watch

Highlighted
Asteroid

I received my s20 ultra today. But I must say that I am not pleased with it. It is a lot bigger than I expected and is way to heavy. So I think I'm going to exchange it for the s20 plus. But I'm afraid of what I'm going to have to go through to do so. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Ho @userihjdOxCqHT 

Well I've exchanged phones bought online directly from Samsung before and I can give you some info. In short, it can be problematic. Returning a product to Samsung is as easy as it can get, just request a return slip on the web site, under your orders, print it, pack everything and drop off at the carrier location. However, there are two issues that you will likely have with the process. 1. Any accessories you might have purchased with your pre-order bonus will need to be returned as well, and if there is no offer for another bonus at the time, you won't get it again. They don't just exchange the device, you have to return everything and just buy another phone with whatever deal is available at this time. 2. Their refund process can be painfully slow. For me it took about 3 weeks to get a refund for the phone I returned, so if you're counting on that money to order another phone, there might be some waiting involved. If you traded in a device and already mailed it in, you will of course have yet another issue to keep in mind as it's not easy to get it back, and virtually impossible to transfer the trade in value to a new order.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

@userihjdOxCqHT wrote:

I received my s20 ultra today. But I must say that I am not pleased with it. It is a lot bigger than I expected and is way to heavy. So I think I'm going to exchange it for the s20 plus. But I'm afraid of what I'm going to have to go through to do so. Smiley Sad

It depends on the phone models you have used prior.  My S8+ and this S20 Ultra are very close in size. Near identical  width maybe 1/8 inch taller and within an ounce of each other which I didn't notice. With all the extra battery capacity (amphour) I think Samsung engineers did a superb job and it isn't much much larger.

Highlighted
Constellation

I Pre-Ordered My Ultra on 3/3.

Originally Guranteed to be in my hands on 3/6.

Received an Email this morning saying it is delayed until 3/12.

Never received any tracking info.

Noticed on my home security cams that i missed a fedex delivery while i was at work.

The shipment door tag says it is "signature required" from Irving, TX and i am expecting nothing else so it has to be the Phone.

Had I had any tracking info I would have worked from home and been here to sign for it.