cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

After some poking and prodding, I found out that my S20 plus did not get shipped out yesterday and therefore will not be in my hands tommorow. It will ship out 3/9 and hopefully will arrive on 3/11. It's most likely Samsung's fault and kinda Walmart.com's fault too. ( free shipping within 2 days?)

Highlighted
Asteroid

I had the s10 plus before this. And I feel the s20 ultra is way bigger. It's not so much that its bigger, I think the weight of the phone is what's throwing me off.  I ordered it on Samsung, but through at&t. My boyfriend use to work at at&t for years and we know it can be returned (basically just swapped out) our only issue is the add on's. I got 2 cases and then a few Samsung smart things. ( smart hub, light bulb, etc) Idc about the cases, we just don't want to have to return the smart things. We are going to at&t today to see what are options are.

Highlighted
Asteroid

At&t, you can return within 14 days. When I got my s9 plus a few years ago, I opened the box to find the phone had a huge scratch on the back. Had $150 credit and had ordered one of the watches ( the gear fit active) I went to at&t and swapped phones the same day and never had to return anything. Even though I'm switching for a different completely phone, I'm hoping it will still go as smooth lol. My cases have not yet shipped so I'm using a clear spingen case that is pretty thick and adds more width to the phone. I'm hoping the cases come soon (silicone case just like I had on my previous s10 plus) because they are a lot thinner and maybe then the size won't bother me as much. 

Also, I did read reviews and watch videos everyday for a week lol. But Hearing and seeing on a screen is different than actually holding the phone. I love everything about it, minus those couple issues. And I think Samsung did a great job on design. I'm hoping the case i currently have on it is the issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

you should get your cases and stuff like the next 2 days 

@Paul Deemer wrote:

You will have return everything. Swapping the phone for another and keeping the goodies is not an option.

Makes sense and very likely.

I guess I research this series of phones to death, from Qualcomm  modem, size, cameras. Read many reviews.  All before I decided if this phone overall is the best on the market, and hit the order button.

Highlighted
Constellation

Got my Ultra on 3/4. Upgraded from S9. Yes, heavier. Yes, bigger. Didn't we know that going in though? Battery is a beast. I got the 45w charger. Blazing quick charge. Amazing screen. Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector only way to go. Expensive, yes, but the other ones didn't work with the fingerprint sensor. Phone fits in my pants pocket just fine. Quite happy with this phone.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Got mines Tuesday 3/3 at 1 in the after  noon

Highlighted
Astronaut

Suppose to include a soft case .

But many are not included.

Need to call Samsung. To get one sent.

Highlighted

@Samsung_iE8KsmV wrote:

Suppose to include a soft case .

But many are not included.

Need to call Samsung. To get one sent.

received  my S20 Ultra Friday.  Unless this case is invisible; none was included

Highlighted

Walmart.com was slow to update. So after 8:30 am this morning, my S20 plus has a FedEx tracking number and link! It's officially on schedule for the end of day on target shipping deadline!