cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

@usera7gyEUOnUE wrote:

Walmart.com was slow to update. So after 8:30 am this morning, my S20 plus has a FedEx tracking number and link! It's officially on schedule for the end of day on target shipping deadline!

Yea!  😃

Highlighted

Update: my S20 plus was shipped out this morning and was still on track for it's 3/8 target.... 7 hours later... It has now been delayed and won't make it to my house until 3/11. I was willing and able to chill and wait for it tomorrow ( 1st day off this week), now I have to wait 2 extra days until my next day off and I'm praying that my very expensive phone will be in my hands before more random malarkey occurs!

Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 Ultra 512Gb.

Verizon. 

Order completed on February 21st @ 1248am.

"Expedited"

FedEx listed original estimated ship date of 3/4 and delivery of 3/6 to New York.

Shipment information sent to FedEx at 9:14pm on 3/3.

Shipping was "cancelled by sender" at 10:14pm on 3/3.

Shipment information resent with new tracking number at 10:12pm on 3/3.

Package was supposed to be delivered last night, but nothing has arrived.

FedEx currently lists package as:

"Anticipated ship date 3/4"

"Estimated delivery date: pending"

Called verizon and samsung yesterday. Samsung blames verizon, created a ticket, will contact me after two business days. Verizon kept me on the phone/hold for 45 minutes until they end up blaming samsung, tells me to wait for the phone.

No updates as of yet. Annoyed. What's the point of preordering 13 days before release if you can't get your stuff together and deliver a $1700 purchase on time? No compensation offered. No estimate on delivery. No offer to cancel delivery, let me keep preorder bonus, and find the phone locally for me to pickup? Pretty terrible customer service in my opinion.

I've been using samsung phones since 2007 with the U740/Alias. Upgraded to Galaxy S3, then S7 edge, and now the s20 ultra 512. Where's the reward for loyalty? The effort to correct a problem?

No idea when I'll receive my phone, and while I'm sure it'll get here, there's too many of us who are still waiting for our very expensive purchases to show up. I also signed up to receive an email when  the preorder went live and the offer for an additional $25 on the $200 preorder bonus - neither of which I ever received but was willing to overlook.

Samsung messed up this time.

Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 Ultra 512Gb.

Verizon. 

Order completed February 21st @ 1248am through Samsung.com

"Expedited"

FedEx listed original estimated ship date of 3/4 and delivery of 3/6 to New York.

Shipment information sent to FedEx at 9:14pm on 3/3.

Shipping was "cancelled by sender" at 10:14pm on 3/3.

Shipment information resent with new tracking number at 10:12pm on 3/3.

Package was supposed to be delivered last night, but nothing has arrived.

FedEx currently lists package as:

"Anticipated ship date 3/4"

"Estimated delivery date: pending"

Called verizon and samsung yesterday. Samsung blames verizon, created a ticket, will contact me after two business days. Verizon kept me on the phone/hold for 45 minutes until they end up blaming samsung, tells me to wait for the phone.

No updates as of yet. Annoyed. What's the point of preordering 13 days before release if you can't get your stuff together and deliver a $1700 purchase on time? No compensation offered. No estimate on delivery. No offer to cancel delivery, let me keep preorder bonus, and find the phone locally for me to pickup? Pretty terrible customer service in my opinion. I've been using samsung phones since 2007 with the U740/Alias. Upgraded to Galaxy S3, then S7 edge, and now the s20 ultra 512. Where's the reward for loyalty? The effort to correct a problem?

No idea when I'll receive my phone, and while I'm sure it'll get here, there's too many of us who are still waiting for our very expensive purchases to show up. I also signed up to receive an email whe  the preorder went live and the offer for an additional $25 on the $200 preorder bonus - neither of which I ever received but was willing to overlook.

Samsung messed up this time, and are apparently deleting posts in this thread.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@user42MmefjIpl this is my exact situation as well, only difference being I'm with AT&T. Tracking label has the same information as yours. Samsung created a ticket for "missed delivery" and said I'll hear back from them in 2-3 business days. They couldn't give me any information about where my order is or what the actual status of it is. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Well at least some of you are getting your samaung ultra.and some are getting emails of delay...I stayed up to preorder this phone on the 21st of February. Got a date saying shipment will be the 6th. As the date came there was no email nothing as the 6th past and no phone and checking on my order where it still said to be delivered on the 6th...still no phone no email...I had to call Samsung and they still couldn't give me any Information. I got the run around. Same stuff will send u a email when it will be shipped.when I check back on my order now there is no date...its blank..so now I have no clue when I'll get my phone.

I've decided come Monday if I haven't gotten any info I'm done with Samsung...there are better phones out there.i have the s 9 and been waiting to upgrade and this is how they are...screw u Samsung

Highlighted

interesting; Digital River, never heard of them.  Is this what Samsung refers to as the "Fulfillment Center" ?

@Samsung_gHpgGf3 wrote:

Well at least some of you are getting your samaung ultra.and some are getting emails of delay...I stayed up to preorder this phone on the 21st of February. Got a date saying shipment will be the 6th. As the date came there was no email nothing as the 6th past and no phone and checking on my order where it still said to be delivered on the 6th...still no phone no email...I had to call Samsung and they still couldn't give me any Information. I got the run around. Same stuff will send u a email when it will be shipped.when I check back on my order now there is no date...its blank..so now I have no clue when I'll get my phone.

I've decided come Monday if I haven't gotten any info I'm done with Samsung...there are better phones out there.i have the s 9 and been waiting to upgrade and this is how they are...screw u Samsung

With the volume of orders, I would expect that determine where you are in the order of things and predicting when you will receive it, must be baffling, and would take organizational ability beyond capabilities.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Highlighted

Show of hands: How many of you were preparing your current phone for backing up and getting ready to "transfer" that one's consciousness to the phone you're STILL waiting for?!