cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

@usera7gyEUOnUE wrote:

Show of hands: How many of you were preparing your current phone for backing up and getting ready to "transfer" that one's consciousness to the phone you're STILL waiting for?!

Sorry, I can't raise my hand. 🀚

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@usera7gyEUOnUE *raises hand* Yup, still waiting on mine and I have zero idea when I'll be getting it. Have a ticket in with Samsung for "Missed delivery" and waiting to hear back from them. I'll be extremely surprised if I receive my phone this coming week. It'd be great, but I'm not holding my breath.

Highlighted
Astronaut

20+ Blue Aura 128g

AT&T 

Pre-ordered at Best Buy

Expected delivery: March 6th 

Delayed (unknown timeline - could be up to April 5th according to email) 

Highlighted
Constellation

I got the same thing from Best Buy for a 20 Ultra 128g for Sprint. Most frustrating thing is they had them still in stock over the weekend for other carriers. Hopefully they get these in soon.

Highlighted
Constellation

Me and my girl went in tmobilr store same time. Preorder the same phone, color everything, and I got mine a week before her lol. It makes no sense

Highlighted

Update: Stalled out in Atlanta, now leaving Ellenwood GA. I'm hoping it gets expedited so that it gets here 3/10 instead of 3/11.

Highlighted

@usera7gyEUOnUE wrote:

Update: Stalled out in Atlanta, now leaving Ellenwood GA. I'm hoping it gets expedited so that it gets here 3/10 instead of 3/11.

great you are seeing routing information.  Nice to know it be in your hand this week, mid-week.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Well, my scheduled delivery date has come and gone without so much as a shipping notification.

I ordered 2x S20 Ultra 512GB on 2/23 from Verizon and they still have not shipped. When I originally ordered, they were scheduled to be delivered on 3/9 (today) and they are still showing as "preparing" in my account. I opened a chat over the weekend and was told they were "waiting for the release day" to ship me the device. When I mentioned that the release day was Friday 3/6 and it had already passed, I was assured that my order was already released to the "fulfillment team" and should be arriving on time. Well, it's my scheduled delivery day and I don't even have tracking information, let alone the phone in my hand. I don't mind waiting a bit longer for the phone but to be reassured that it'd be here on time when it clearly won't be is frustrating to say the least. Some honesty would have been nice.

Needless to say I won't be doing another preorder anytime soon. I specifically preordered because I had a vacation coming up at the beginning of April and I really wanted the S20 Ultra for photos/videos of it. With people saying that they're backordered until mid-April now, I'm starting to think I won't even have it by the time I go on vacation on April 1st. I have yet to get a single clear update on what is going on with my order. This has been a pretty frustrating experience.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I mean yeah, that's what I've heard, but obviously it's not the only reason I was buying it. I'm on a 4 year old device at this point and it's time to upgrade.

Constellation

Anyone received the cases yet? I want to return my S20 as i didnt like it, but the case has not shipped from samsung? Unable to generate a return label till i get the case. THis is really frustrating