cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

S20 Ultra 128gb Black

Unlocked (ordered through Samsung Shop app)

Pre-ordered 2/29

Expected delivery: March 6th 

Out of nowhere my shipping was updated today (no other notifications).  Tracking shows on vehicle for delivery.  I got zero initial information about phone being sent.  Will update if it in fact arrives 

@useres2EqvvenI wrote:

Anyone received the cases yet? I want to return my S20 as i didnt like it, but the case has not shipped from samsung? Unable to generate a return label till i get the case. THis is really frustrating

I had two  cases ordered. First case arrived either 2-25 or 26.  The second case and last of the three add-ons will arrive today, 3-9; next couple hours.

Highlighted
Comet

@userEqoawgaApD wrote:
I had two  cases ordered. First case arrived either 2-25 or 26.  The second case and last of the three add-ons will arrive today, 3-9; next couple hours

My case and Buds+ are still on back order!  Doesn't really make sense to me with how early I ordered and they were originally shipping the same date as my phone.  

Had to order one on Amazon yesterday.  Don't like taking my Ultra to work caseless!

Highlighted

@CtrlZThis wrote:

@userEqoawgaApD wrote:
I had two  cases ordered. First case arrived either 2-25 or 26.  The second case and last of the three add-ons will arrive today, 3-9; next couple hours

My case and Buds+ are still on back order!  Doesn't really make sense to me with how early I ordered and they were originally shipping the same date as my phone.  

Had to order one on Amazon yesterday.  Don't like taking my Ultra to work caseless!

S20 and Buds+ arrived same day. Rugged case arrived today 9th. Silicone case two weeks ago.

Highlighted
Asteroid

why didn't you like your s20?

Highlighted

I'm beginning to think that pre-orders are a joke. Samsung had thousands of the various S20 variants ready over a month ago for tech bloggers and websites. They also had non - functioning mock-ups ready for size comparisons and now they came up short for launch day pre-orders?!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm here yet again with absolutely zero updates to my order. No tracking information, no email saying the phone is on back-order, no estimated delivery date. Supposed to hear back from Samsung for my "missed delivery" ticket, and if I don't then I will be calling them as soon as I get home from work.

I'm not happy with how I, and many others, are being treated as customers in this situation. Their customer service is a complete joke and full of scripted people just reading the same lines to everybody.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I called Samsung today to check on my ticket. Told them I didn't get an email regarding my extra $25 pre-order bonus. They issued a promotion code for it. Told me to just wait for the phone. Seeing lots of information about the phone being backordered. No updates on my fedex tracking. Still sitting in texas supposedly just waiting to be shippped out. I blame corona.

Highlighted
Constellation

I heard on the news that there was a person who was tested possitive to COVID-19 in their main manufacture facility in South Korea. Because of that the smartphone production is halted and pushed to the other manufacture facility in Vietnam.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

128gb ultra Sprint. Ordered Feb 25, got my phone 3/3