cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

This is so aggravating! Glad you got your phone though. At least it worked for some of us. 

Highlighted

@CtrlZThis wrote:

@useroe5v7uzZyQ wrote:

I finally talked to someone at Verizon. The agent said that my order is still pending but there's payment due. The agent asked me if I paid the taxes on the phone when I pre-ordered with Samsung. I told the agent of course but the initial charge fell off after a few days. I'm assuming that Samsung dropped the ball on this, but don't know for sure. The agent said if I want to call back and cancel my order I can and was honestly extremely nice and understood how crazy this all is. So I'm now wondering if the payment is the root of issue that some of us seem to be having. I'm trying to open a chat window with Samsung now but it's not working. I'll try to call them in a little bit. Total bs. 

I don't think its the payment.  I'm also with Verizon.  I ordered my Verizon branded Ultra as an upgrade but I ordered it thru Samsung. I also paid taxes and a $99 down-payment.  Total was roughly 200.  Like yours, it was taken from my account and then the charge dropped.  It reappeared once my Ultra was delivered  

Based on other people's post and what I saw with my pre-order.

Upon my initial order, there was a temporary authorization charge to my card.  That would of been on the 2/21.  That  charge disappeared on 2/28.  On 3/5 the phone was shipped. 3/6 the phone was delivered. 3/7 the card account was charged.

Its a pattern that Samsung or the company handling transactions is conducted.

Highlighted
Asteroid

You are right - not an issue with the charge. After spending more time talking with Samsung it's being called a technical glitch. I had to re-order the phone but needed Verizon to cancel my pending pre-order for it to work. The Samsung agent gave me a ticket number and assured me that the promotional credits would be applied in about 14 days - I'm not sure if that's from the date of purchase or ship date. We'll see if that happens or if I have to call again. I added on the Galaxy Buds+ during my pre-order but only ordered the S20+ this time. I'm not happy that I will have to wait even longer to purchase the buds with the promo credits, but it's not a high priority for me so I can deal with it. It's been a nightmare and I'm not sure I'm going to pre-order with Samsung again. 

Highlighted
Comet

I'm having the same issue, but I did financing through Samsung. My order isn't canceled (yet), but there's been no activity on it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Called Samsung again today. They confirmed as we already know that there is a problem that seems to be tied into those of us that financed the purchase. Some werent affected by it, but it seems the majority of us were. Samsung is claiming verizon is at fault. They created another ticket for me and said I'd hear back in 48 hours. Several stores have ththe 128gb ultra in stock around me, but all of them say the ultra 512 is backordered.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@user42MmefjIpl there are people here posting same issue with AT&T and other carriers. Samsung just trying to blame everyone but themselves.

Sounds like a broken record.

There are no badges.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I know this is shipping - received my Ultra on 3/2 (from Sprint) - crazy fast, but wanted to post that today 3/10 I received my $200 Samsung credit. Wish the redemption selection was more vast (wanted a soundbar) - still happy it showed up so quickly. 

Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra 512Gb

Verizon 

February 24th

March 31st

Checking this thread i am surprised how early everyone is getting their devices. Wonder why mine got so delayed. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

You're not alone. I ordered 2x S20 Ultra 512GB through Verizon on the 23rd and they were scheduled to be delivered on the 9th, but it's now the 11th and I still have no phones. Contacted them on Monday and was told it would ship the next day. It didn't. Contacted them Tuesday and now am told the 17th. Seems like no one actually knows when it's going to ship and they're all just making dates up to get me off the phone. Frustrating to say the least.