cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

Update : my S20 plus was delivered and signed for at 12:55 pm CDT. The clear silicone case featured in some unboxing on YouTube : MIA!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usera7gyEUOnUE Give this link a try for what's in the box for the Galaxy S20: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086002/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Finally got my S20 Ultra 512 cosmic blk Tuesday, got my buds+ yesterday, so far living the buds, the s20 ultra however, I do love it, it's not as big and bulky as I thought it would be, the camera tho is so very disappointing, hope they fix it soon, the camera on my s9 was better than this. 

@Eponder6989 wrote:

Finally got my S20 Ultra 512 cosmic blk Tuesday, got my buds+ yesterday, so far living the buds, the s20 ultra however, I do love it, it's not as big and bulky as I thought it would be, the camera tho is so very disappointing, hope they fix it soon, the camera on my s9 was better than this. 

I am impressed with the Buds+ haven't used them much yet. 

Ive used the camera some, trying each one and playing with the settings.  Im blown away using the 108mp camera. Incredible detail and in someways better than my pro canon. I love the ultra wide also.  From experience I was well aware trying to manage 100x zoom, even 30x is a handful. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@SamsungAdam  ALL of these unhappy people that still have NO clue where their order is or why their order was cancelled and you decide to come here to help clear up some "confusion" about what comes in the box? Unbelievable how horrible Samsung's customer service is.

Highlighted
Asteroid

This 100%.

Not only does Samsung have no answers for when my device that was supposed to be delivered last week is going to arrive, they have no answer for when it might arrive instead.  

On top of that they REFUSE to cancel an order that hasn't even shipped.  FedEx has a label ready but the shipment is sitting (and has been sitting) in Coppell, TX since the 11th.  

This has gone beyond being a minor inconvenience into being so shady and anti-consumer that I will not be purchasing Samsung products for anything else in my home ever again.  

I understand times are unique right now with Covid-19, but Samsung's bold face lying and irresponsibility isn't a game I'm interested in playing.  I'm also going to tell all my customers not to buy Samsung either because the company flat out hates its customers.  

#djkohcomeback

Highlighted
Constellation

This is horribly discouraging.  I ordered mine last week.  Said it should be shipped today.  They assured me in a chat session that it would be shipped today.  "Today is almost over" I told her.  She assured me I had nothing to worry about.  I didn't believe her then and I really don't now. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having a similar problem. My phones expected delivery date is today and I have yet to receive any shipping information. The associate in the chat almost guaranteed that I should receive my phone by the expected delivery date. I highly doubt that and I am pretty peeved that Samsung has not sent me any information with any updates as to why I won't be receiving my phone on time. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Did you get your phone?  Mine is scheduled for delivery on Monday but I have a feeling it's not going to show up.  

Highlighted

I ordered mine on the 21st and the expected delivery date got pushed for a5th time now. They have mo ideas