cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

@userm8cwJrqiYX, well why I don't care is because I got the buds and a wireless charging pad.  I won't use the buds because I have beats I can use and I won't need the wireless pad because the cord will be faster in my opinion. The freebies are but meh I wouldn't use them so that's why I'm not like too worried it

Highlighted

@userOnetE1YulJ wrote:

@Ken C, my phone hasn't even shipped yet.. Is it better if I just cancel the preorder and look for one at like a Verizon or AT&T?

You can check into that.  I suspect that the carriers intermittently are out of stock on these new  model phones. And you would also need to wait with them. Matter of timing.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I live in a small town so I'm hoping to have something, we definitely ain't a wealthy town either so I have high hopes

Highlighted
Asteroid

I got my s20 ultra 128gb on Wednesday

Highlighted
Constellation

Ordered from: Samsung

Carrier: Verizon

Model: S20 Ultra 5G / 512 GB

Order Date: 2/21

Expected Delivery: 3/6

My order still says In Process. Contacted Samsung through chat a few times and was told that it's in the fulfillment center and would arrive by the expected date of 3/6. Gave them a call today to ask them what's going on and to see if my order has shipped. Was on hold for about 10 minutes before the rep told me that they're having trouble with their software used for shipping/tracking and to wait and see if the delivery still makes it today (apparently it's still possible, but I am sceptical) and if not, call back again and speak with someone.

Highlighted
Asteroid

This gave me some insight on my own issues. Nice post. Samsung customer service just told me around 12pm EST that they were having trouble finding my order based on the order ID I gave them. Called back to speak with someone else and they told me nothing had been sent to FedEx from Samsung. Even though FedEx shows they received shipping information from Samsung at 10:04am on 03/02.

Highlighted
Astronaut

T-Mobile S 20th plus received it on the 3rd Already activated and am using it.

Highlighted
Constellation

I got my S20+ 5G 128gb unlocked (Black) on March 3rd. They shipped it out earlier than expected and FedEx delivered it within 2 days

Highlighted
Constellation

Pre-Ordered mine on Feb 28th, and was plesently surprised that it showed up via UPS on March 3rd. wasn't slated to ship via their website until march 6th - 13th

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

This was my first time preordering and will definitely be my last, Samsung apparently doesn't have any kind of organized system to which they ship out orders and it's just honestly a huge ridiculous mess. I'll just take this as a learning experience.