cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

@tanman007 wrote:

Called yesterday and chatted with a rep to be given the same answer from both of "it is in the fulfillment facility".

Neither is able to give me an answer as to why I have two cancelled shipments in my FedEx account from Samsung. My thought it that they are the devices that would be tied to my Verizon account (the S20+ and Active Watch2).

So I am now on hold with Verizon to try and figure out what is going on.

Can't  speak in Verizon behalf, but my order ended up with 8 shipping labels generated by Samsung Fulfillment Center. Three were canceled,  two went to ending since the delivery date had been exceeded and three were actual products. One the phone, the other two were the add-ons.

Highlighted
Asteroid

My order status is the exact same as yours. Called Samsung customer service and they assured me the phone should arrive at my doorstep by the end of the day today (March 6th). But I have no tracking number and no email confirming the shipment.

I just created a FedEx account after reading your post. How can I check for scheduled deliveries to my address? Thanks

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@user6hLBjdkdlb Under "Tracking" click on "Advanced Shipment Tracking" and it will allow you to see all packages that have your address as the delivery address.

Highlighted
Asteroid

- S20+ 128 BLACK

- AT&T

- 2/22 in store

- MARCH 5TH

So it still says in progress, but i chatted with an agent and they said its with USPS to be delivered by 6pm today. They gave me a tracking number but it didnt work. Also i dont see the shipment in my USPS profile which shows all my incoming mail and packages?! Only time will tell i guess.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@B16VTEK, i work for usps lol, informed delivery which shows you the incoming isn't always 100% correct and a lot of offices get expressmail and other packages coming in on a midday express truck so there definitely is a chance that you will get yours today even tho it isn't showing on your usps informed delivery. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yeah I'm hoping so, the tracking number was really strange I'm thinking it must have been an Express shipping label. We'll see. They also said I don't have to sign for it they will just call me to release it?! That's weird.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@B16VTEK that is very weird, usps doesn't usually call, did you try the tracking number they gave you on the ups or fedex sites? Sometimes they do drop shipments with the postal service, but the phone call part just sounds odd to me. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I thought calling me was weird too. They told me it was usps. I did check with fedex and ups, nothing comes up on the tracking? Now my order tracking page is down. Not a very smooth pre order if you ask me lol.

Highlighted

@Eponder6989 wrote:

@B16VTEK that is very weird, usps doesn't usually call, did you try the tracking number they gave you on the ups or fedex sites? Sometimes they do drop shipments with the postal service, but the phone call part just sounds odd to me. 

I've had UPS drop shipments to USPS, always little Amazon orders like dvds.  Never slowed arrival time. Just harder to track. Hadn't had this occur with FedEx.

Highlighted
Asteroid

UPDATE: So the tracking was bogus. the order was on hold because the guy at the store messed up my port in from verizon. they said the only way to fix it is go to the store in person lol. I called and had an s20+ in stock so its on hold till i get off work. Last time i preorder in store!!!