cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread

My delivery date just got pushed another week right when they were supposed to ship it.  I have zero faith I'll get it then, or in the next month, so I'm just going to cancel, if they let me.  I can get the 128GB phone in hand now.

Highlighted

Yeah, this is beyond frustrating that they keep not being able to fulfill a order that was placed about a month ago now that was placed when orders opened. 

Highlighted
Constellation

FedEx has all of my pre-ordered items now and it appears as though my phone will be delivered on-time. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

S20 ultra 512gb

I got mine on march 3 and galaxy buds+ on march 4.

Highlighted
Constellation

- S20 Ultra / Black / 512GB

- Verizon

- 2/23/20

- Estimated shipping date?  No idea...that's kinda why I'm here.

I ordered via a Verizon store on February 23rd and I'm still yet to get even an estimated ship date.  They just tell me they're "waiting on Samsung".  Was hoping maybe someone else here knows something or at least we can all be clueless together.

Highlighted
Constellation

@userDn0Ex0fZNR wrote:

- S20 Ultra / Black / 512GB

- Verizon

- 2/23/20

- Estimated shipping date?  No idea...that's kinda why I'm here.

I ordered via a Verizon store on February 23rd and I'm still yet to get even an estimated ship date.  They just tell me they're "waiting on Samsung".  Was hoping maybe someone else here knows something or at least we can all be clueless together.

No joke, an HOUR after posting this...after all these weeks...I got the email that my Ultra had shipped.  It's supposed to be here tomorrow.  Guess all I had to do all along was come here and make a post.  :-P 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Wish it had worked that way for me but I'm glad you got yours and hope you love it!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

It took a little bit longer than I hoped, but I'm happy to report that mine shipped last weeks too...

- S20 Ultra / Grey / 128GB

- Unlocked

- n/a(1)

- Week of March 6 (Release date)

- actual shipping date: March 19

- delivery date based on tracking: March 24

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

S20+ 5G 128GB Black

-Verizon (through samsung.com)

-Ordered: 4/13/2020

-Scheduled delivery: 4/20/2020

Still haven't received it and no longer have an estimated delivery date...probably going to cancel soon.

Highlighted
Asteroid

-S20 Ultra, 16gb, 512gb Black

-Carrier Verizon, ordered via Samsung.com

-Ordered 3/24

-Initial delivery promised 3/27, now told 5/15

I finally received a message as a follow-up to my last communication with customer service (not within the 3-5 days.... however). It was relaying the good news that my phone would be arriving May 15th.

Honestly with all of the issues I've had and the comments about all of the issues and them not being addressed much less fixed, I'm going to cancel and will undoubtedly bite the iphone bullet.